Come, and be where it begins.
Responsible for a variety of reporting and analysis tasks. Extracts compile and interprets key operational and statistical data. Will be responsible for the overall approach to reporting and analysis within the SDU!
- We believe in trust – we trust each other to do the right things!
- We believe in taking decisions as close to the product and technical expertise as possible.
- We believe in creativity – trying new things and learning from our mistakes.
- We believe in sharing our insights and helping one another to build an even better user plane.
- We truly believe in happiness, we enjoy and feel passionate about what we do and value each other’s technical competence deeply.
- Build/design new reports based on requests.
- Document of the new reports and modify it or maintain it for existing ones.
- Evaluate the effort needed for building specific reports.
- Maintenance of existing reports.
- Maintenance of reporting portal.
- Maintenance of the reporting environment.
The Position Will Consist Of Three Main Service Areas
- Automating procedures for data extraction from the GUI of various tools published on several Citrix forms
- Developing, maintaining, and modifying the BI platform used for reporting for the NOC
- Porting of reports from the old reporting system to the new BI platform
To Be Successful In The Role You Must Have
- Previous experience on a similar Reporting and Analysis job.
- Solid grasp of Excel/Access, including VBA programming (to lead / develop custom reports)
- Solid grasp of any popular programming languages (e.g. C#, .NET, Java etc.) would be a plus.
- Solid grasp of SQL, PL/SQL, SQL Server, SSIS.
- Knowledge of Tableau, Power-BI or any other reporting visualization applications
- Experience: 2-5 years
- Qualification: B.Tech/B.E
What´s in it for you?
Here at Ericsson, our culture is built on over a century of courageous decisions. With us, you will no longer be dreaming of what the future holds – you will be redefining it. You won’t develop for the status quo, but will build what replaces it. Joining us is a way to move your career in any direction you want; with hundreds of career opportunities in locations all over the world, in a place where co-creation and collaboration are embedded into the walls. You will find yourself in a speak-up environment where empathy and humanness serve as cornerstones for how we work, and where work-life balance is a priority. Welcome to an inclusive, global company where your opportunity to make an impact is endless.
What happens once you apply?
To prepare yourself for the next steps, please explore here: https://www.ericsson.com/en/careers/job-opportunities/hiring-process
Do you believe that an organization fostering an environment of cooperation and collaboration to execute with speed creates better business value? Do you value a culture of humanness, where fact-based decisions are important and our people are encouraged to speak up? Do you believe that diverse, inclusive teams drive performance and innovation? At Ericsson, we do.
We provide equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, gender, sexual orientation, transgender status, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, religion, political opinion, nationality, ethnic background, social origin, social status, indigenous status, disability, age, union membership or employee representation and any other characteristic protected by local law or Ericsson’s Code of Business Ethics.