Danfoss Recruitment 2021 | Junior Software Engineer | BE/ B.Tech – CSE/ IT/ E&T | Pune
Company: Danfoss Industries
Danfoss Recruitment 2021:- Danfoss is Denmark’s largest industrial Group and a world leader in research, development & production of energy efficient technologies, engaged in making modern living possible through Climate & Energy solutions.
With more than 80 years of experience in providing energy-efficient technologies that save energy and combat climate change, it has presence in more than 50 countries across the globe and provides world-class solutions through various business areas namely, Danfoss Refrigeration & Air Conditioning Controls, Danfoss Power Electronics, Danfoss Heating Solutions, Danfoss Commercial Compressors, Danfoss Power Solutions and Danfoss District Energy.
Company Website: www.danfoss.com
Positions: Junior Software Engineer
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Pune
Experience: 2+ years
Eligibility Criteria for Danfoss Recruitment 2021:
BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech – ECE/ EEE/ Power Electronics
In this role, you will be part of a global team responsible for developing components such as sensors, joysticks and smart devices for off-highway mobile machinery. You will contribute to all phases of development including requirement capturing, specification development, design, software development and validation/verification. Responsibilities will likely also include development and integrating Danfoss’ hydraulic and electronic components into complete control systems.
- Develop software solutions for real-time controllers using graphical and textual programming.
- Support the implementation of functional safety standards and processes (ISO 26262, IEC 61508, SIL).
- Design and implement vehicle serial communication protocols such as CAN, J1939 or CANopen.
- Function as the bridge between OEM system engineers and our Software development team.
- Provide maintenance and support for existing applications.
- Facilitate development of use case specifications with internal and external customers.
- Take part in machine start-ups at customer sites or at Danfoss´ test tracks.
- Participate in design reviews, FMEAs and Safety Analysis and Hazard and Risk Assessments.
- Participate in global cross functional project teams.
- Bachelor’s degree in E&TC/CS/IT
- 2+ years of experience in embedded software development or a master’s degree
- Freshers can apply
- Experience with embedded coding and ability to write and understand C and C++
- Effective problem-solving skills.
- Outstanding oral and written communication skills.
How to Apply for Danfoss Recruitment 2021?
Desirous candidates may apply through online mode ASAP.
Apply Link: Click Here