CSS Corp Recruitment Drive | Freshers | Customer Support Engineer | BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc – CSE/ IT; BCA | 2019 – 2021 Batch | Chennai
Company: CSS Corp Private Limited
CSS Corp Recruitment Drive: CSS Corp is the global leader in technology support. Over 140 clients, including Fortune 1000 enterprises, count on our expertise in supporting enterprise and consumer products, managing IT infrastructures (stand-alone, cloud or mobile-enabled), and deploying networks. According to NelsonHall, CSS Corp has been listed as a Leader in Hi-Tech CMS, Tech Support and Managed Security Services segment.
Technology support is in our DNA. With over 5,500 technology professionals across 15 locations globally, we have a rich heritage of managing large and complex support ecosystems.
Company Website: www.csscorp.com
Positions: Customer Support Engineer
Experience: 0 – 2 years
Job Location: Chennai
Salary: Best In Industry
Eligibility Criteria for CSS Corp Recruitment Drive:
BE/ B.Tech – CSE/ EEE/ ECE; Any Degree
- The Customer support representative will be responsible for identifying the issue with the customers and routing them to the available engineer, when necessary. They will create, manage tickets for the issues that the customer contacts. They will act as the first point of contact before the customer reached the TAC. Their job will also involve the creation of licenses and support accounts to the clients worldwide.
- The team will also ensure customer satisfaction/experience is and stays a priority. Manage high visibility exceptions and can work with cross – functional teams to provide the best solutions
- Creation of World Wide Return Materials Authorisation
- Ensuring all Premium Service orders are completed in a timely manner
- Working and managing 3 Party Vendors around shipments, deliveries and returns
- Resolve any RMA issues from the customer or Level 1,2& 3 Technical Centers
- Provide tracking and Status updates on all 4 hour calls submitted to the Technical Centers
- Updating the Siebel Database to document customer cases
- Notification to customers product shipments
- Escalating RMAs for additional support in a timely manner
- Manage caseloads in a timely manner to closure
- Excellent communication skills – for voice support
- Should be able to communicate effectively
- Should possess good telephone and email etiquette
- Must be a graduate
- Should be willing to work in US, UK time zones (24/7 environment including rotational night shifts)
- Must have good customer handling skills with the ability to learn networking concepts
How to Apply for CSS Corp Recruitment Drive?
Desirous candidates may apply through online mode ASAP.
Application Link: Click Here