Credit Suisse Recruitment 2022 | Freshers | Java DevOps Engineer | BE/ B.Tech – CSE/ IT | 2020/ 2021 Batch | Pune
Company: Credit Suisse
Credit Suisse Recruitment 2022: The Credit Suisse Group purpose is at the core of everything we do. It underpins the value we create and has powered our progress for more than 160 years. It captures the essence of ‘why’ we exist as an organization. It motivates us when we come to work every day and serves as our North Star when we make decisions. Ultimately, it serves to define who we are and what we should be doing for our employees, clients and stakeholders. A revised code of conduct aligned to our new cultural values is available here:
Our strategy builds on Credit Suisse’s core strengths: our position as a leading wealth manager with strong global investment banking capabilities and our strong presence in our home market of Switzerland. We seek to follow a balanced approach to wealth management, aiming to capitalize on both the large pool of wealth within mature markets as well as the significant growth in wealth in Asia Pacific and other emerging markets.
Company Website: www.credit-suisse.com
Positions: Java DevOps Engineer
Job Location: Pune
Salary: Best in Industry
Experience: Freshers (0-1 year)
Eligibility Criteria for Credit Suisse Recruitment 2022:
- Graduation in Computer Engineering or any relevant field
- Fresher or up-to 1 years of Experience in Java Development
- Good understanding or Experience working on Java 8
- Knowledge / Experience in designing and developing web applications using frameworks such as Spring Boot and Angular.
- Knowledge / Experience in software development tools like Jira, Git, Jenkins, Terraform and Artifactory
- Knowledge / Experience working with container and virtualization solutions.
- Knowledge around building maintainable and automated tests with frameworks such as Junit, Mockito and Selenium
- Dedication to fostering an inclusive culture and value diverse perspectives
Join us as an engineer within the IT Strategy and Architecture Group and help us to develop and support the bank’s strategic developer innovation platform which is used by over 30,000 users. We focus on fixing real life problems and then share these solutions with our large user base, some of our current projects focus on Public Cloud, CaaS enablement, Change-Management Automation and Infrastructure as Code.
You will join the team with the overall mission to deliver solutions which meet the firms’ strategic ambitions for a consistent, centralized and optimized approach to development throughout the bank. We invite you to become part of an inspiring team with many highly skilled specialists and have the opportunity to work in an agile oriented, globally distributed environment. We work closely together with dedicated Business and IT professionals and are involved in many grass root projects.
We are a department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global cultural values.
How to Apply for Credit Suisse Recruitment 2022?
Interested and Desirable candidates may apply through online mode.
Application Link: Click Here