Credit Suisse Recruitment 2022 | Freshers | QA Automation Engineer | BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech – CSE/ IT | 2020/ 2021 Batch | Pune
Company: Credit Suisse
Credit Suisse Recruitment 2022: The Credit Suisse Group purpose is at the core of everything we do. It underpins the value we create and has powered our progress for more than 160 years. It captures the essence of ‘why’ we exist as an organization. It motivates us when we come to work every day and serves as our North Star when we make decisions. Ultimately, it serves to define who we are and what we should be doing for our employees, clients and stakeholders. A revised code of conduct aligned to our new cultural values is available here:
Our strategy builds on Credit Suisse’s core strengths: our position as a leading wealth manager with strong global investment banking capabilities and our strong presence in our home market of Switzerland. We seek to follow a balanced approach to wealth management, aiming to capitalize on both the large pool of wealth within mature markets as well as the significant growth in wealth in Asia Pacific and other emerging markets.
Company Website: www.credit-suisse.com
Positions: QA Automation Engineer
Job Location: Pune
Salary: Best in Industry
Experience: Freshers (6 months -1 year)
Eligibility Criteria for Credit Suisse Recruitment 2022:
- A Bachelors or Master’s Degree in Technology or any related field.
- Fresher / 6 months – 1 years of professional QA experience with excellent coding skills using Java/Python
- Understands the value of diversity in the workplace and is dedicated to fostering an inclusive culture in all aspects of working life so that people from all backgrounds receive equal treatment, realize their full potential and can bring their full, authentic selves to work
As the test automation specialist, you will partner & collaborate with IT & business partners to build an automated, generic, sustainable, cost efficient & scalable test execution framework and to deliver functional enhancements
- Coordinate with fellow developers to define the automated testing components that will be used to validate requirements against developed software
- Handle test execution of project feeding into the planned releases; ensuring smooth delivery and driving towards application quality (Including organizing walkthroughs with BA’s and walkthroughs with business)
- Provides regular status reporting to key business partners including progress, risks, issues and mitigation steps
- Excellent analytical, problem solving, trouble-shooting skills and ability to own problems through to resolution
- Demonstrate ability to effectively work both independently and within multi-functional project teams than span multiple time-zones
- Ability to pick up and learn a wide variety of new technologies and topics
- Self-starter, being able to work in Agile deliveries, taking ownership of tasks on short-notice and work under challenging deadlines
How to Apply for Credit Suisse Recruitment 2022?
Interested and Desirable candidates may apply through online mode.
Application Link: Click Here