Date: October 15, 2021
Credit Suisse Recruitment 2021 | Freshers | Java Developer | BE/ B.Tech – CSE/ IT/ ECE | 2020/ 2021 Batch | Pune
Company: Credit Suisse
Credit Suisse Recruitment 2021: The Credit Suisse Group purpose is at the core of everything we do. It underpins the value we create and has powered our progress for more than 160 years. It captures the essence of ‘why’ we exist as an organization. It motivates us when we come to work every day and serves as our North Star when we make decisions. Ultimately, it serves to define who we are and what we should be doing for our employees, clients and stakeholders. A revised code of conduct aligned to our new cultural values is available here:
Our strategy builds on Credit Suisse’s core strengths: our position as a leading wealth manager with strong global investment banking capabilities and our strong presence in our home market of Switzerland. We seek to follow a balanced approach to wealth management, aiming to capitalize on both the large pool of wealth within mature markets as well as the significant growth in wealth in Asia Pacific and other emerging markets.
Company Website: www.credit-suisse.com
Positions: Java Developer
Job Location: Pune
Salary: Best in Industry
Experience: Freshers (0-1 year)
Eligibility Criteria for Credit Suisse Recruitment 2021:
- Proven understanding in Big-Data technologies such as Hadoop, Hive, HDFS, Spark,, SparkSQL Impala, etc.
- Good understanding of OOPS principles
- Basic understanding of RDBMS components // Core Java // Spring Core, Spring Boot, Spring MVC, Spring Integration and Spring Security
- Basic understanding of new features in Java 8
- Basic understanding on CI/CD process and related tools
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related degree is essential
- Dedication to fostering an inclusive culture and value diverse perspectives
- As a developer you will be responsible for providing technical solutions and delivery across all aspects of the development lifecycle in Capital Data Management within FSG Tech group
- Reviewing requirements, architect, prepare/chip in to design, implementation, testing and deployments to production
- Collaboratively working with project teams, change teams and business analysts in delivery of projects
- Contributing by taking ownership of the work you’re doing, coordinating closely with vendor teams and ensuring that the team produces high quality work on timely basis; participate in design, coding and code reviews
- Assisting in the refinement of CS standards along with the development of standard methodologies for the team
How to Apply for Credit Suisse Recruitment 2021?
Interested and Desirable candidates may apply through online mode.
Application Link: Click Here