Date: July 2, 2021
Credit Suisse Recruitment 2021 | Freshers | Engineering & Operations Analyst | BE/ B.Tech – Computers/ IT | 2020/ 2021 Batch | Pune
Company: Credit Suisse
Credit Suisse Recruitment 2021: The Credit Suisse Group purpose is at the core of everything we do. It underpins the value we create and has powered our progress for more than 160 years. It captures the essence of ‘why’ we exist as an organization. It motivates us when we come to work every day and serves as our North Star when we make decisions. Ultimately, it serves to define who we are and what we should be doing for our employees, clients and stakeholders. A revised code of conduct aligned to our new cultural values is available here:
Our strategy builds on Credit Suisse’s core strengths: our position as a leading wealth manager with strong global investment banking capabilities and our strong presence in our home market of Switzerland. We seek to follow a balanced approach to wealth management, aiming to capitalize on both the large pool of wealth within mature markets as well as the significant growth in wealth in Asia Pacific and other emerging markets.
Company Website: www.credit-suisse.com
Positions: Engineering & Operations Analyst
Job Location: Pune
Salary: Best in Industry
Experience: Freshers (0-1 year)
Eligibility Criteria for Credit Suisse Recruitment 2021:
- Graduation in Engineering or any relevant field required
- A Fresher or up to 1 years of IT Experience
- Knowledge / Experience in Environment Management along with Web technologies / REST API
- Understanding of application packaging and deployment automation tools (Ansible/Jenkins/python)
- Knowledge / Experience on Linux systems
- Good scripting knowledge (Python/Shell/Perl)
- Good skills on Linux
- Sense of ownership and hands on approach to problem solving
- Good interpersonal skills
- Should be able to work independently and within team
- Ability to work effectively under pressure, challenging deadlines
- Understands the value of diversity in the workplace and is dedicated to fostering an inclusive culture in all aspects of working life so that people from all backgrounds receive equal treatment, realize their full potential and can bring their full, authentic selves to work
- Be a part of Credit Suisse India BDC Technology division
- A senior technical lead role based in Pune India to help in the delivery of strategic trading related applications.
- Candidate will be part of the global-team that owns the platform
- An opportunity to work with best-in-class technology focused people working on mission-critical application development.
- Design and implement highly scalable, adaptable and efficient software solutions while taking into account prevailing constraints and the future strategic direction of CS IT.
- You will contribute to the evaluation of new technologies and help establish technical biases for the group.
- You will maintain a solid focus on quality, be willing and able to adapt to changes in priorities & requirements and remain open and alert to new technology opportunities.
- A great opportunity to learn about Private Banking, Wealth Management and Investment Banking business
How to Apply?
Interested and Desirable candidates may apply through online mode.
Application Link: Click Here