Everyone communicates. It’s the essence of the human experience. How we communicate is evolving. Technology is reshaping the way we live, learn and thrive. The epicenter of this transformation is the network—our passion.
Our experts are rethinking the purpose, role and usage of networks to help our customers increase bandwidth, expand capacity, enhance efficiency, speed deployment and simplify migration. From remote cell sites to massive sports arenas, from
busy airports to state-of-the-art data centers—we provide the essential expertise and vital infrastructure your business needs to succeed. The world’s most advanced networks rely on CommScope connectivity
Job Title: Supervisor, Facilities
|Experience||5 – 10 Years|
General Summary: Provides support by handling all daily operations required for the Facilities of ATGI grounds, building, utilities, Scrap, Hazardous Waste and hygiene. Supervises Facilities / Utilities team, contractors and relevant vendors such as and housekeeping, Gardeners, Pest Control Etc.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Supervises, day to day activities of Facilities Team to provide 24×7 Utility / Facility functions at ATGI.
- Manages resources to ensure spares, consumables and tools are available to maintain all plant and utilities at ATGI 24*7.
- Responsible for upkeep of all Utilities, Building Maintenance, House Keeping, Garden Maintenance
- Ensure that all components of the facility building, grounds, utilities, etc. are maintained in a clean, controlled, hygienic condition. That they are always fit for purpose and in an acceptable and presentable condition.
- Implement and ensure it is followed, maintenance schedule and practices and procedures, for all equipment such as compressors, generators, a/c equipment, fork-lift trucks, lighting, etc.
- Carry out repairs and minor installation on process machines for B.U.’s as required to appropriate standards.
- Maintain all facility equipment to latest safety & pollution control standards such as ISO 14000.
- Interfaces with Government agencies such as P.C.B. factory inspectors etc. to ensure compliance reporting as required.
- Ensures that power is available to the facility 24*7 by either Government supply, independent contractor supply or by generator supply.
- Handle housekeeping contractors and supervise their activities and performance in carrying out their duties in maintaining the facility, building, grounds to highest hygiene standards.
- Ensure that housekeeping consumables are available to maintain hygiene standards.
- To carry out routine inspection of toilets, canteen, locker rooms, utility room, gate house, etc. to maintain highest standards.
- Responsible for the treatment and disposal of any effluent in line with current legislation and the maintenance of the Effluent Treatment Plant.
- Responsible for the disposal of any scrap (and all) or waste material (excluding process, BU materials), expeditiously, safety & economically.
- Prepare monthly reports on power, diesel, gas, water consumption etc. & report to management.
- Provides support by handling all project related activities which includes Civil, Mechanical, Electrical, Plumbing, Airlines etc
- Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress
- Performs other duties as assigned by the Facilities Manager or as project team member as required.
Qualification: Degree or Diploma in related curriculum such as Mechanical Or Electrical Engineering with relevant experience.
Experience: 5 to 10 years in a plant/facility in an Engineering role and hands-on experience of plant & machinery.
Knowledge: Computer literate, knowledge of Excel, Word, Project.