Collins Aerospace Recruitment 2022 | GET | BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech – Computers/ Electronics Engineering | Bangalore
Company: Collins Aerospace
Collins Aerospace Recruitment 2022: Collins Aerospace, a United Technologies subsidiary, is one of the world’s largest suppliers of aerospace and defense products, headquartered in West Palm Beach, Florida
In 2012, UTC Aerospace Systems was formed by combining two industry leaders, Hamilton Sundstrand and Goodrich, creating an organization with key positions on nearly every aircraft flying today and substantial content on various UAVs, satellites and ground and naval vehicles.
Company Website: www.collinsaerospace.com
Positions: Graduate Engineer Trainee
Experience: Freshers/ Experienced
Stipend: Best In Industry
Job Location: Bangalore
Qualification for Collins Aerospace Recruitment 2022:
- B.Tech/M.Tech (Computer Science/Electronics or Equivalent).
- Relevant industry experience on DAL B DO178B/C V&V and software certification documents.
- Familiar with SDLC (Software Development Life Cycle).
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills.
This opening is for a software verification and validation engineer to support Oxygen projects (DAL B) at Interiors software group of Collins Aerospace. Requires about 0-3 years of experience on DO178B/C V&V activities.
- End to end software Verification and Validation activities as per DO178B/C guidelines.
- Assist in preparation of software certification documents as per DO178B/C guidelines (SVCP, SVR).
- Ensures compliance to Verification processes and standard work requirements.
- Will be responsible for software V&V according to desired specifications.
- Responsible for the Oxygen software verification and validation
- Develop Test cases from the software requirements.
- Develop Test scripts using ‘C’ and Python.
- Performing Structural coverage analysis.
- Participate in SOI Audits.
- Will be responsible for White Box Testing, Black Box Testing and Integration Testing.
- Verification of protocols, interfaces, and hardware subsystems requirements.
- Handle the configuration management tools, Requirement management tools, defect tracking tools and peer review process independently.
- Will work with multi-disciplinary teams such as Project engineering, software engineering, electrical design, safety and reliability.
- Full time responsibility as Lead Software Engineer.
- Test the software with quality and optimize I/O performance.
- Analyze and report the bugs and optimize the system.
- Interface with hardware design and development.
- Interact with US/Europe POCs for close coordination of the project activities.
How to Apply?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply Collins Aerospace Recruitment online by following link.
Apply Link: Click Here