Date: May 18, 2022
Collins Aerospace Recruitment 2022 | Freshers | Post Graduate Engineer Trainee | BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech – CSE/ IT/ ECE | Hyderabad
Company: Collins Aerospace
Collins Aerospace Recruitment 2022: Collins Aerospace, a United Technologies subsidiary, is one of the world’s largest suppliers of aerospace and defense products, headquartered in West Palm Beach, Florida
In 2012, UTC Aerospace Systems was formed by combining two industry leaders, Hamilton Sundstrand and Goodrich, creating an organization with key positions on nearly every aircraft flying today and substantial content on various UAVs, satellites and ground and naval vehicles.
Company Website: www.collinsaerospace.com
Positions: Post Graduate Engineer Trainee
Experience: 0-2 year
Stipend: Best In Industry
Job Location: Hyderabad
Qualification for Collins Aerospace Recruitment 2022:
- BE / B Tech / ME / M Tech
- 0-2 years of experience in safety critical domain (preferably avionics / flight control systems)
- Strong knowledge of Python scripting, embedded C/C++ and MATLAB Simulink
- Knowledge of Linux, operating systems and networking concepts
- Understanding of SDLC & Agile methodologies, Configuration Management and Change Control Process
- Knowledge/Experience in software development and verification as per DO-178 B/C guidelines
- Understanding of High-Level and Low-Level software requirements
- Capable of developing software verification test cases and test procedures
- Understanding of structural coverage analysis and unit test automation tools
- Knowledge/Expertise with Software Configuration Management and Change Control Process (DOORS, JAMA, SVN, JIRA, GIT etc.)
Collins is building an industry leading Flight control and Autopilot software for multiple OEMs including Boeing, Mitsubishi and others. Making the world travel smarter, safer and more connected.
- To work as an Independent contributor in a team developing, enhancing and maintaining mission critical flight control software.
- Accomplish the assigned tasks within the planned milestones with proper guidance.
- Specifies, develops and writes test plans and test scripts, produces test cases, carries out regression testing, and uses automated test software applications to test the behavior, functionality and integrity of embedded software, and documents the results of tests in defect reports and related documentation
- Writing and maintaining problem reports to meet change control, on software design and technical specifications in accordance with DO178 B/C guidelines
- Writing, updating and maintaining technical program and end user documentation of tools developed
- Learn and be able to use test equipment and software debugging tools to aid in the integration process
- Learn techniques and skills required to identify a root cause of a given software integration issue
- Scope out dependencies, issues, risks, & escalate prior to burning 20% of the efforts. Discuss Scope changes and recovery plans
- Communicate and Coordinate effectively with the team.
- Maintain integrity and work ethics within the team
How to Apply?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply Collins Aerospace Recruitment online by following link.
Apply Link: Click Here