Collins Aerospace Recruitment 2022 | Freshers | Associate Engineer | Engineering Degree | BE/ B.Tech – CSE/ IT/ ECE | 2018 – 2021 Batch | Bangalore
Company: Collins Aerospace
Collins Aerospace Recruitment 2022: Collins Aerospace, a United Technologies subsidiary, is one of the world’s largest suppliers of aerospace and defense products, headquartered in West Palm Beach, Florida
In 2012, UTC Aerospace Systems was formed by combining two industry leaders, Hamilton Sundstrand and Goodrich, creating an organization with key positions on nearly every aircraft flying today and substantial content on various UAVs, satellites and ground and naval vehicles.
Company Website: www.collinsaerospace.com
Positions: Associate Engineer
Experience: 0-3 years
Stipend: Best In Industry
Job Location: Bangalore
Qualification for Collins Aerospace Recruitment 2022:
- BE/ B.Tech – Computers/ Electronics Engineering.
- 0-3 years experience in Technical Writing
- Experience in Creation/revision of Component Maintenance Manuals (CMM), Aircraft Maintenance Manuals (AMM) etc. for Aircraft Components and Systems. * Strong knowledge of Technical Publications Aerospace Standards ATA100, ispec 2200.
- Experience in writing Assembly, Disassembly & Repair procedures
- Experience with Authoring Tools like Adobe Framemaker, Arbortext Editor & MS Office
- Exposure to illustration tools such as Isodraw, Tech Illustrator
- Knowledge on Simplified English standard ASD-STE 100
- Ability to understand and interpret engineering drawings and change drivers (Service Bulletin, Service Newsletter, ECN, TR, SIL, ATP etc.)
- Knowledge on S1000D would be advantageous
How to Apply?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply Collins Aerospace Recruitment online by following link.
Apply Link: Click Here