Colgate Palmolive Recruitment 2022 | Associate Analyst | BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc – CSE/ IT/ ECE | Mumbai
Company: Colgate-Palmolive (India) Limited
Colgate Palmolive Recruitment 2022: The Colgate-Palmolive Company is an American worldwide consumer products company focused on the production, distribution and provision of household, health care and personal care products. Under its “Hill’s Pet Nutrition” brand, it is also a manufacturer of veterinary products. The company’s corporate offices are on Park Avenue in Midtown Manhattan, New York City
The small soap and candle business that William Colgate began in New York City early in the 19th century is now, more than 200 years later, a truly global company serving hundreds of millions of consumers worldwide.
Company Website: www.colgatepalmolive.co.in
Positions Associate Analyst – Global Data Management
Experience: 2 years
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Mumbai
Qualification for Colgate Palmolive Recruitment 2022:
- Bachelor degree minimum
- Experience with Master Data Tool / Technology
- Working knowledge of Machine Learning/Automation tools
- SAP or other ERP tool knowledge
- 2 plus years of work experience
- Proficient in Reporting and/or Budgeting.
Global Data Management as a function has the objective to achieve one version of data in core business systems and applications, enabling correct transactional processes and analytics, resulting in use of the information as the asset valued for the Company. Data in scope of the function include reference data, master data, content, analytic data, social data, big data, their definitions, governance processes, metrics, lifecycle and technology. Scope of the data management depends on current Company’s strategy and what is assessed and considered as key priority to achieve desired business outcome.
- Validate and ensure that all master data is accurate, complete and fully approved during the life cycle, in accordance to external and internal standards. Release/Reject requests and provide feedback on decision.
- Monitor data processes to ensure compliance with process cycle times and related performance measures and KPIs
- Monitors performance indicators/metrics for data within their span of responsibility and regularly reports status to supervisor
- Analyze data in the systems to support business functions when requested Support in issues resolution
- Prepares and generates data quality reports and analysis
- Plans and executes data cleansing initiatives
- Participates in related projects
- Ensures internal control and SOX rules are followed along GDM governance process
- Develops and maintains Data Management related documentation (procedures, policies, end-user manuals, training materials, etc),
- Identifies improvement to Data Management governance process, tools or systems and works on their implementation when approved.
- Participates in audits, cooperates with internal and external auditors providing them required information
- Analyzes data in the systems as a part of gap-fit analysis and/or Data Management standardization projects, identifies use of the certain data elements, attributes fields, Proposes standardized values and works on their implementation.
- Working knowledge of programming languages SQL, Google App scripts.
- Experience with third-party data i.e., syndicated market data, Point of Sales, etc.
- Working knowledge of consumer packaged goods industry
- Understanding of Colgate’s processes, and tools supporting analytics (for internal candidates)
- Willingness and ability to experiment with new tools and techniques
- Good facilitation and project management skills
- Ability to maintain personal composure and tactfully handle difficult situations.
How to Apply for Colgate Palmolive Recruitment 2022?
Candidates may apply through online mode ASAP.
Apply Link: Click Here