Cognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world’s leading professional services companies, transforming clients’ business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 194 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com
Job Profile: Programmer Analyst Trainee
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech/B.Sc
Exp Needed: Freshers
Work Location: Kolkata/Bangalore
Qualification: Science / Engineering graduate
Requirement Analysis: Understanding the functional aspects of the clients’ requirement
Efficient Task Execution:
- Raise clarifications/issues/concerns regarding work output to the lead on time Adherence to schedule/timelines.
- Maintain effective working relationships (Interpersonal) with team members and supervisors.
- Adhere to Organization policies and procedures.
- Participate in project and organization initiatives led by the Delivery leadership.
- Ensure appropriate classification and prioritization of tasks.
- Comply with the defined processes during task execution.
- Provide periodic task level updates as required.
Assisting in creating documentation about client-specific applications, project-specific processes, and workflows
Participation in Calls/Status reporting:
- Participating in daily standup calls and weekly calls
- Participating in the creation of Weekly and Monthly reports to Clients.
Learning / Training:
- Understanding details of the quality processes and practices followed in the project from different sources
- Going through Project-specific documents and boot camps to learn about client application suites, technology stacks used in the client environment, and client-specific processes and tools(like Quality Center, JIRA).
- Attend any Knowledge Transition sessions conducted within the project to gain proficiency in project-level knowledge.
- Completing the domain / technical / project relation training and certifications.
Click Here to Apply for Bangalore Location