Cognizant Off Campus Drive 2022 | Freshers | Programmer Analyst Trainee | BE/ B.Tech – CSE/ IT/ EEE/ ECE; B.Sc | 2020 to 2022 Batch | Bangalore
Company: Cognizant Technology Solutions India Ltd
Cognizant Off Campus Drive 2022:- Cognizant is a leading provider of information technology, consulting, and business process outsourcing services, dedicated to helping the world’s leading companies build stronger businesses. Head-quartered in Teaneck, New Jersey (U.S.)
Over two thirds of its employees are based in India. Cognizant is listed in the NASDAQ-100 and the S&P 500 indices. Originally founded as an in-house technology unit of Dun & Bradstreet in 1994, Cognizant started serving external clients in 1996.
Positions: Programmer Analyst Trainee
Salary: Best in Industry
Experience: Freshers (0 – 1 Years)
Job Location: Bangalore
Eligibility Criteria for Cognizant Off Campus Drive 2022:
Science / Engineering graduate
1 Requirement Analysis:
a) Understanding the functional aspects of the clients requirement
2 Efficient Task Execution:
a) Raise clarifications / issues / concerns regarding work output to the lead on time
- b Adherence to schedule / timelines.
- c Maintain effective working relationship (Interpersonal) with team members and supervisors.
- d Adhere to Organization policies and procedures.
- e Participate in project and organization initiatives led by the Delivery leadership.
- f Ensure appropriate classification and prioritization of tasks.
- g Comply with defined process during task execution.
- h Provide periodic task level updates as required.
a) Assisting in creating documentations about client specific applications, project specific processes and workflows
b) Creating application specific reports Eg:
SLA KPI reports, performance aspects:
number of transactions processed per day, no of successful transactions etc
4 Participation in Calls/Status reporting:
a Participating in daily standup calls and weekly calls
- b Participating in creation of Weekly and Monthly reports to Clients.
5 Learning / Training:
Understanding details of the quality processes and practices followed in the project from different sources
- b Going through Project specific documents and bootcamps to learn about client application suites, technology stacks used in the client environment and client specific processes and tools(like Quality Center, JIRA).
- c Attend any Knowledge Transition sessions conducted within the project to gain proficiency in project level knowledge.
- d Completing the domain / technical / project relation training and certifications.
How to Apply for Cognizant Off Campus Drive 2022?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply this drive in online by the following ASAP.
Apply Link: Click Here