Cognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world’s leading professional services companies, transforming clients’ business, operating, and technology models for the digital era.
Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 194 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world.
Cognizant is hiring for the position of BUSINESS ANALYST. For more such off campus drives, internships and free courses be active on our platform.
|Job Title||Cognizant Hiring BUSINESS ANALYST|
|Description||Work with the Business Transformation Group and the Product Managers of each LOBs on how to operationalize change|
|Work Location||Mumbai – INDIA|
|Employment Type||FULL TIME|
- Bachelor’s Degree in relevant industry field (Required)
- Masters in Business Administration, Finance or Engineering (Preferred).
Product owner role
1) Give “outside in view” of new products and experiences that are in the peer groups and draw as plan as to how can they be enabled within the client eco system
2) Provide direction to the development team and stakeholders throughout the project and create requirements that are well crafted and understood
3) Work with the Business Transformation Group and the Product Managers of each LOBs on how to operationalize change
4) Plan and prioritize product feature backlog and development for the product. Assist Epic owners and Scrum masters with backlog management, iteration planning, and elaboration of the user stories Assist to Define product vision, road-map and growth opportunities along with the epic owners
5) Assess value, develop cases, and prioritize stories, defined epics and defined themes to ensure work focuses on those with maximum value that are aligned with product strategy
Work closely with Product Management to create and maintain a product backlog according to business value or ROI
6) Research and analyze market, the users, and the roadmap for the product
Employee Status : Full Time Employee
Shift: Day Job
Apply Now : Click Here (Recruitment Drive link)