Citi Recruitment 2022 | Freshers | Business Analyst | BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc – CSE/ IT/ ECE; BCA | 2019 – 2021 Batch | Pune
Company: Citi Group Inc
Citi Recruitment 2022:- Citi’s technology team is growing at lightning speed, and we’re looking for talented technologists to help build the future of global banking. Our teams are creating innovations used across the globe – we’re changing the way people bank and how the world does business. Citi’s technology team supports business operations in 100+ countries, across multiple lines of business spanning both Institutional and retail businesses.
The group works to optimize the IT environment by standardizing production platforms, reducing complexity, and introducing innovative solutions that provide new business capabilities, reduce total cost of ownership, and create a competitive advantage for Citi. Join an environment with a laser focus on growth and progress, and take your career to the next level through the power of Citi’s unmatched globality and vast expertise.
Company Website: www.citi.com
Positions: Business Analyst
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Pune
Experience: 0 – 2 years
Eligibility Criteria for Citi Recruitment 2022:
- 0-2 years of relevant experience
- Experience in re-engineering, data analysis and project management support
- Knowledge of business systems and industry standards
- Demonstrated data analysis and intermediate/advanced Microsoft Office Suite skills
- Proven interpersonal skills to develop working relationships
- Consistently demonstrate clear and concise written and verbal communication
- Demonstrated ability to work under pressure and approach work methodically with attention to detail
- Proven self-motivation to take initiative and master new tasks quickly
The IT Business Analyst 2 is an intermediate-level position responsible for liaising between business users and technologists to exchange information in a concise, logical and understandable way in coordination with the Technology team. The overall objective of this role is to contribute to continuous iterative exploration and investigation of business performance and other measures to gain insight and drive business planning.
- Formulate and define systems scope and project objectives through research activities
- Analyze business client needs and document requirements by utilizing business analysis procedures and concepts
- Assess applicability of previous or similar experiences and evaluate options under circumstances not covered by procedures or precedents
- Identify risk and consider business implications of the application of technology to the current business environment
- Create and prepare reports, metrics and presentations
- Work as a team to accomplish objectives and define and make recommendations for enhancements
- Participate in validation and testing activities to identify system problems and perform other duties as assigned
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm’s reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
How to Apply for Citi Jobs 2022?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply this Job in online ASAP.
Apply Links: Click Here