Date: September 16, 2022
Cisco Recruitment 2022 | Freshers | Technical Graduate Apprentice | BE/ B.Tech – CSE/ IT/ ECE/ EEE | 2021/ 2022 Batch | Bangalore
Company: Cisco Systems India Private Limited
Cisco Off Campus Drive 2022: Cisco commenced India operations in 1995. There are seven Sales Offices in the region – New Delhi, Mumbai, Bangalore, Chennai, Pune, Kolkata and Hyderabad.
The Cisco Global Development Center is in Bangalore and is the largest outside the US. It houses Cisco’s Research and Development (R&D), IT, Services and customer support teams and develops disruptive business models for Cisco to create new go-to-market channels, markets, processes and technologies for emerging markets. The Advanced Global Briefing Center located here showcases Cisco’s latest technology solutions and proof-of-concepts.
Company Website: www.cisco.com
Positions: Graduate Apprentice
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary: Best In Industry
Eligibility Criteria for Cisco Recruitment 2022:
- Must have completed B.E/B.Tech in Computer Science Engineering, Computer Applications, Networking, Information Technology, Electronics & Electrical Engineering, Data Engineering or similar fields.
- Must have graduated in 2021 and 2022 obtained a degree certificate or PDC.
- Must be available for a period of 12 months starting October 2022.
- Must have enrolled as a ‘Student’ on mhrdnats.gov.in and have a valid student enrolment number issued by NATS.
- Must have good communication skills, passion for technology and the desire to learn with proactive engagement in a team.
Our Apprenticeship Program is a great way for you to experience the corporate world and gain industry relevant knowledge and skills. Depending on the team you would join, you will have the opportunity to learn to do a combination of one or more of the following:
- Develop, test, troubleshoot and debug hardware/software programs for enhancements and new products. The tech platforms may include but not limited to operating systems, compilers, routers, networks, utilities, databases and internet-related tools.
- Identify, record, document and track bugs; participate in release process through confirmation of QA status, post-release testing, daily product stand-up meetings, etc
- Monitor end-to-end application performance from user interface points as well as network performance between various server runtimes
- Develop designs, implement Cisco leading-edge technologies worldwide and provide optimization services to the largest networks and customers in the world
- Consult with customers to review network requirements and propose designs to meet business needs to solve problems that cross a broad range of technologies and determine the best solutions for customers
- Perform change management procedures, automated and manual deployments and troubleshooting of technical issues; solving production issues in SaaS environments
- Determine operational feasibility by evaluating analysis, problem definition, requirements, solution development, and proposed solutions
- Developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments and clear code; document business requirements, collaborated on solution design, execution and business testing.
How to Apply for Cisco Recruitment 2022?
Desirous candidates may apply through online mode ASAP.
Apply Link: Click Here