Latest Internship Drive 2020
Cisco is hiring for the position of Software Engineer Intern. For more such off campus drives, internships, free courses be updated on our website.
Cisco CX Engineering & Product Incubation is a global team of 1,200 engineers, designers, researchers, and product management experts located in major hubs of Bangalore, Krakow, Raleigh, San Jose and Toronto.
|Job Title||Software Engineer Intern at Cisco|
|Description||You will work as part of a SCRUM team building and developing our Cloud based platforms and applications and applying principles and techniques of software and platform component development.|
|Work Location||Bangalore – INDIA|
|Employment Type||FULL TIME|
They create world-class digital experiences to support services offers and maximize customer value from the Cisco technology portfolio. Their work is part of the larger Cisco transformation from a hardware-centric company to one that is leading the way in meeting customers’ changing needs through cloud and As-a-Service offerings.
A key focus for the team is the development of the CX Success Tracks suite of services, which digitally connect customers with the right expertise, insights and learning at the right time, accelerating time to value from their technology investments. These benefits are accessed through the CX Cloud, a single digital interface that provides a personalized, use-case guided approach that speeds achievement of defined business outcomes, across architectures.
You will work as part of a SCRUM team building and developing our Cloud based platforms and applications and applying principles and techniques of software and platform component development. You will be an integral part of the teams building our next generation SaaS applications that have a direct impact on the customers we serve.
You will have the opportunity to work closely with seasoned software engineer intern and architects developing software and tools in support of technology platform, infrastructure, SaaS applications, databases and others win a cloud-native environment. You will be part of a team that is focused on building a true cloud native SaaS application that is secure, stable, reliable and scalable.
Participate in a variety of professional development opportunities, network with senior executive leadership team, give back to your local community, and socialize with a community of global technologists. We provide a great learning experience and also have developed a program to help our University Hires transition to true professionals.
Software Engineer – Cloud Application Development
• Solid fundamentals of Data Structures, Algorithms, Object-oriented design and programming
• Strong knowledge on Unix/Linux systems and Unix scripting
• A good understanding of Cloud based application development (using Docker,
Kubernetes, AWS services) and think about security and scalability from group up
• Solid understanding of computer science fundamentals and software engineering with
an aptitude for learning new technologies
• Strong knowledge of programming and scripting languages like JAVA, python, Scala,
• Strong testing inclination to ensure programs are comprehensive and well tested for all
• Exposure to debugging application programs along with development and debugging tools
• Familiar with more than one development environment, well-versed with at least one
• Interest in User experience and User interface design and development
• Possess creative problem solving skills and excellent troubleshooting/debugging skills
• Familiar with CI/CD tools namely GIT, GitHub, Jenkins, Drone etc
Who You Are
· Recent graduate or on your final year of studies towards a Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, related majors such as Math, Physics
· Minimum of an 8.5 GPA or higher
· The requirement is for 2021/22 passout only.
· Solid understanding of computer science fundamentals and software engineering with an aptitude for learning new technologies
· Strong knowledge of programming and scripting languages
· Possess creative problem-solving skills and excellent troubleshooting/debugging skills
· Experience in establishing and sustaining excellent relationships with the extended team
· Excellent verbal and written skills
At Cisco, each person brings their unique talents to work as a team and make a difference. Yes, our technology changes the way the world works, lives, plays and learns, but our edge comes from our people.
We connect everything – people, process, data and things – and we use those connections to change our world for the better.
We innovate everywhere – From launching a new era of networking that adapts, learns and protects, to building Cisco Services that accelerate businesses and business results. Our technology powers entertainment, retail, healthcare, education and more – from Smart Cities to your everyday devices.
Apply Now: Click Here (Internship Drive)