Cisco Data and Analytics (D&A) Office’s charter is to Accelerate Cisco’s journey to a data-driven business. We lead enterprise-wide data and analytics strategy, governance, policy development, and provide data and insights as a service for Cisco. The playing field is exceptionally dynamic, energized by Cisco’s vision to deliver highly secure, software-defined, automated and intelligent platforms for our customers. Our strategic priorities are to accelerate our pace of innovation, increase the value of the network, and transform our business model.
Are you passionate about turning sophisticated data into information, information into insight, and insight into business decisions? Then the D&A team may be an outstanding opportunity for you.
You will be primarily responsible for managing the analytics behind IB data and delivering high-quality analytic insights with the ability to provide recommendations to drive strategic initiatives, optimize business outcomes.
LOCATION:Bangalore, Karnataka, India
AREA OF INTERESTSupply Chain
TECHNOLOGY INTERESTInternet of Everything
What you’ll do:
- Provide business analysis to ensure decisions are made and executed in time
- Identify risks and issues
- Work across multiple analytical platforms and tools
- Provide analytical support to programs and initiatives
- Continuously measure and report on metrics, root cause, and corrective actions
- Develop and build critical dashboards, reports, and dimensional models, including both ad-hoc and pre-defined reports that can be consumed by key partners
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in sophisticated data sets and provide ongoing reports and dashboards
- Share knowledge and insights through documentation, presentations
We are seeking high-energy and qualified candidates who possess the following skills and experience:
- Great with reporting, analytics, visualization of data
- Ability to manage simultaneous projects in a fast-paced, multifaceted and changing environment
- Must be flexible – agility is critical as agendas change in real-time
- Ability to take data-driven decisions
- Ability to simplify sophisticated details down to comprehensible takeaways and actions
- Build models in excel
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Hana, and Snowflake
- Ideally SQL and HTML skills
- Experience working with extremely large datasets and comfortable with analytics tools (e.g.: Tableau)
- Business understanding and ability to “connect the dots”. Curiosity to learn and ask questions to identify challenges, opportunities, and find missed details.
- Technical as well as business knowledge of data and database systems
- Ability to derive new analytical models to provide business insights
- Preferred: Cisco Experience
#WeAreCisco, where each person is unique, but we bring our talents to work as a team and make a difference powering an inclusive future for all.
We embrace digital and help our customers implement change in their digital businesses. Some may think we’re “old” (36 years strong) and only about hardware, but we’re also a software company. And a security company. We even invented an intuitive network that adapts, predicts, learns and protects. No other company can do what we do – you can’t put us in a box!
Apply Here (Click)