Ciena Recruitment 2022 | Freshers | Cloud Governance Engineer | BE/ B.Tech – CSE/ IT | 2020/ 2021 Batch | Gurgaon
Ciena Recruitment 2022:- Ciena Corporation is an American telecommunications networking equipment and software services supplier based in Hanover, Maryland. The company has been described by The Baltimore Sun as the “world’s biggest player in optical connectivity. The company reported revenues of $3.57 billion for 2019. Ciena has approximately 6,000 employees, as of October 2018.
We believe in a network that grows smarter, more agile, and more responsive every day. This means that when you digitally interact in your world – picking up the phone, streaming video, texting a friend or loved one – your interactions are being enabled by Ciena technologies. Ciena makes your social / entertainment / business existence REAL.
Company Website: www.ciena.com
Positions: Cloud Governance Engineer
Salary: As per Industry
Job Location: Gurgaon
Experience: Freshers (0-1 year)
Eligibility Criteria for Ciena Recruitment 2022:
- Bachelor’s Degree in CS or related field, or equivalent work experience
- 0-1 year of experience in Public Cloud (Preferably AWS)
- Experience in one or more of the following languages: Python, Ruby, Java, Go
- Well versed in automation
- Understanding of AWS Cloud services like EC2, S3, VPC
- Understanding of monitoring in Cloud
- Ability to manage long term, project/milestone based work with multiple teams
Ciena is looking for a Cloud Governance Engineer to join the IT Cloud Infrastructure team in Gurgaon, India. In this role you will automate operations of our cloud infrastructure and governance processes. Your customers will be Ciena teams who want to tap into the power of cloud. The Cloud Infrastructure team’s goal is to enable Ciena users to leverage the full power of the public cloud in a safe manner. A successful candidate will excel in all aspects of cloud computing technology, automation, security, cost management and change management.
- Develop automation framework for public cloud infrastructure deployments
- Automate governance process to enable agility while maintaining security controls
- Build infrastructure and application monitoring to detect or prevent incidents
- Propose cloud-related optimizations and best practices to improve reliability, performance and cost
- Create tools/mechanisms to automate repetitive tasks
- Perform code reviews, evaluate implementations, and provide feedback for tool improvements
- Cross-train and mentor teammates
- Share an on-call rotation and be an escalation contact for service incidents
- Build audit, security, compliance layer in public cloud
- Working knowledge of cloud security best practices
- Working knowledge of public cloud security tools
- Working knowledge of at least one SQL database system
- Clear communicator with a positive attitude
- Ability to interface with several internal partners simultaneously
How to Apply for Ciena Recruitment 2022?
Eligible and desirous candidates may apply through online mode by clicking below link.
Apply Link: Click Here