Chegg Recruitment 2022 | Software Engineer – Front End | BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech – Computer Science/ Information Technology | Delhi
Company: Dassault Systemes
Chegg Recruitment 2022: Chegg puts students first…Everything we build in this company is student-focused, making us the leading student-first connected learning platform. Chegg strives to improve the overall return on investment in education by helping students learn more in less time and at a lower cost.
This is achieved by providing students a multitude of educational tools from affordable textbook rentals to Chegg Study which supplements their learning through 24/7 tutor access, step-by-step help with questions, and more.
Chegg is a publicly-held company based in Santa Clara, California and trades on the NYSE under the symbol CHGG.
Position: Software Engineer – Front End
Job Locations: Delhi
Salary: Best In Industry
Qualification for Chegg Recruitment 2022:
- BE/ B.Tech, Master’s degree in computer science or a related technical field
- 1-2 years’ experience with working on front end tech stack like JS, HTML, CSS, React etc…
- Strong Computer Science fundamentals with competencies in software design, data structures, and problem-solving, debugging skills.
We are looking for software engineers who are passionate about solving real world problems for students in online education using technology.
The ideal candidate is the one who can think outside the box, is passionate about technology, adaptable, thinks big and has a passion for making an impact.
- Get the opportunity to work on the latest and greatest in the education technology space.
- Contribute towards building the next generation education services which matter to the students.
- Get the opportunity to contribute and learn various aspects of B2C software development
- As a developer get the opportunity to work on the front end, back end, Dev-ops, mobile application development and machine learning enabling you to be a full stack developer
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- Implement security and data protection.
- Collaborate with other team members, product managers, designers, data scientists and other stakeholders.
- Build robust and scalable data infrastructure (both batch processing and real-time) to support needs from internal and external users
- Architect and implement the most secure platforms that can solve the C100K challenges
- Design and develop high-volume, low-latency applications for mission-critical systems, delivering high-availability and performance
- Keep technical debt low by reinforcing our Engineering culture of establishing sound practices for ensuring code reviews, high test coverage, and documentation
- Continuously look for ways to improve our product and processes, provide feedback.
- Have fun doing what you love!!
How to Apply for Chegg Recruitment 2022?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply through the below mentioned link.
Apply Link: Click Here