Date: July 8, 2021
CGI Recruitment 2021 | Freshers | Associate System Engineer | BE/ B.Tech – CSE/ IT/ ECE/ EEE/ Mechanical/ Telecom Engineering | 2019/ 2020/ 2021 Batch | PAN India
Company: CGI Information Systems Pvt Ltd
CGI Recruitment 2021: Founded in 1976, CGI is a global IT and business process services provider delivering high-quality business consulting, systems integration and outsourcing services.
With 68,000 professionals in 40 countries, CGI has an industry-leading track record of on-time, on-budget projects, aligning our teams with clients’ business strategies to achieve top-to-bottom line results. In India, our centers have 9,500 professionals and span eight offices in four cities, including Mumbai, Bangalore, Chennai and Hyderabad.
Company Website: www.cgi.com/en/india
Positions: Associate System Engineer
Job Location: Across India
Salary: Best in Industry
Eligibility Criteria for CGI Recruitment 2021:
- Degree: BE/B.Tech (Open to all streams)
- Cut-off Marks: 60% in BE/B.Tech, 10th and 12th
- Year of graduation: 2019, 2020, 2021
- Additional Criteria: No Current Backlog
- CGI is looking for exceptional, motivated individuals to be part of the APAC Business Unit. As an Individual, you will take an exciting and challenging role on a team that is innovating across technologies & domains.
- There is a great deal of opportunity for a creative technocrat to innovate in this role. The ideal candidate will be an excellent team player with strong technical ability, motivation to achieve results in a fast-paced environment, high creativity, and great analytical reasoning skills.
- Excellent communication skills required to be able to interact with clients.
- Good Analytical and Problem-solving capabilities, Ability to learn and adapt to multiple client environments.
- Exposure to Unix/DBA/Wintel would be an added advantage. Willingness to learn new skills
- Open to work in shifts (EST time zones US/Canada)
How to Apply for CGI Recruitment 2021?
Desirous candidates may apply through online mode ASAP.
Apply Link: Click Here