Cerner Recruitment 2022 | Technical Support Engineer | BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech – CSE/ IT | Bangalore
Company: Cerner Corporation
Cerner Recruitment 2022 : Cerner is growing and is in search of a Technical Support Engineer. As a Technical Support Engineer, you will proactively monitor system and application alarms, investigate, analyze, resolve or escalate alarms and service requests. In this role, you will be working on front end (Windows server), back end (UNIX based servers), middleware and database of client systems.
You will also prioritize and manage work queue in accordance with service level agreements, document investigation, issue resolution and triage issues to appropriate second-level resources for resolution. For 40 years, we’ve worked at the intersection of health care and information technology to connect people and systems around the world. We use the latest technology to create solutions that let communities and people engage in their own health. Whether they are supporting the clinical, financial or operational areas of a hospital or health system, our tools are designed to work for today and think for tomorrow.
Company Website: www.cerner.com
Positions: Technical Support Engineer I
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Bangalore
Experience: Freshers/ Experienced
Eligibility Criteria for Cerner Recruitment 2022 :
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science, or any related discipline
- Basic knowledge of operating systems like Linux, windows, VMS, HPUX or AIX
- Excellent Communication Skills
Cerner is excited to hire for the of Technical Support Engineer I. As Technical support engineer I, you will be responsible to monitor system and application alarms though the Cerner Alert monitoring tool. You will work on Front end (Windows server), Back end (UNIX based servers), Middleware and Database of client systems. You will proactively acknowledge the alarm. along with troubleshooting the alarm as per the standard process and procedures. You will also escalate and report the service/system outages to next level of Associates or Tech Leads on need basis. You will also document and close alarms on incident closure. You will get the opportunity to participate in problem management to identify recurring alarms.
- Training, experience, or certifications for multiple operating systems including Linux, Windows, VMS, HPUX or AIX.
- Experience with monitoring solutions like Insight, Remedy and BMC Patrol.
- Basic understanding of computing concepts, such as system/performance bottlenecks, physical and virtual memory, remote computing solutions (Citrix) and networking (OSI Layers).
How to Apply for Cerner Recruitment 2022?
Desirable candidates may apply through online mode ASAP.
Apply Link: Click Here