Cerner Corporation Recruitment 2021 | System Engineer | BE/ B.Tech – Computer Science/ IT | Bangalore
Company: Cerner Corporation
Cerner Corporation Recruitment 2021: Cerner is growing and is in search of a Technical Support Engineer. As a Technical Support Engineer, you will proactively monitor system and application alarms, investigate, analyze, resolve or escalate alarms and service requests. In this role, you will be working on front end (Windows server), back end (UNIX based servers), middleware and database of client systems.
You will also prioritize and manage work queue in accordance with service level agreements, document investigation, issue resolution and triage issues to appropriate second-level resources for resolution. For 40 years, we’ve worked at the intersection of health care and information technology to connect people and systems around the world. We use the latest technology to create solutions that let communities and people engage in their own health. Whether they are supporting the clinical, financial or operational areas of a hospital or health system, our tools are designed to work for today and think for tomorrow.
Company Website: www.cerner.com
Positions: System Engineer
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Bangalore
Experience: Freshers/ Experienced
Eligibility Criteria for Cerner Corporation Recruitment 2021:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering with Computer Science, Information Systems or related field
- Perform daily system operations tasks to verify system integrity and availability
- Perform ongoing performance tuning, hardware/OS upgrades, and resource optimization
- Implement monitoring for applications and servers, and respond to alarms in a timely manner, preventing client impact and performance degradation
- Deploy physical and virtual servers
- Complete assigned incident management tasks
- Deploy, setup, and maintain testing environments
- Provide Tier III and other support per service request
- Seek to understand disagreements, ensure all perspectives are heard and facilitate a plan for resolution.
- Delegate the work appropriately, provide clear expectations and follow up to ensure progress and overcome roadblocks. Identify associates and team priorities based on business direction and adjust when needed.
- Lead by example and share knowledge and experiences with associates and team. Create a respectful work environment where you advocate for your team, create accountability and recognize accomplishments.
- Provide timely feedback to encourage success, ensure accountability and connect opportunities for your associates’ development.
- Identify the right talent to achieve the desired results. Promote and build a diverse and cohesive team to accomplish objectives and align associates’ skills to fill gaps.
How to Apply for Cerner Corporation Recruitment 2021?
Desirable candidates may apply through online mode ASAP.
Apply Link: Click Here