Date: June 30, 2021
Caterpillar Recruitment 2021 | Software Engineer | BE/ B.Tech – Computers/ Electrical Engineering | Chennai
Company: Caterpillar India Pvt Ltd
Caterpillar Recruitment 2021: Caterpillar is the world’s leading manufacturer of construction and mining equipment, diesel and natural gas engines, industrial gas turbines and diesel-electric locomotives.
For 90 years, Caterpillar Inc. has been making sustainable progress possible and driving positive change on every continent and today is leading the Technology Solutions space with innovative Engine and Machine Electronics, Asset Management, Condition and Remote Monitoring Solutions, Analytics, Prognostics and Autonomous Mining Technologies.
Company Website: www.caterpillar.com
Positions: Software Engineer
Experience: 3 years
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Chennai
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer science or Electrical engineering or related field is required
- Three years or more of software development experience or at least one year of experience with master’s degree in computer science or related field.
- Three years or more of experience in designing and developing software applications in Java or Scala or at least one year of experience in Java or Scala with master’s degree in computer science or related field.
- Must demonstrate solid knowledge of computer science fundamentals like data structures and algorithms.
- Ability to work under pressure and within time constraints
- Passion for technology and an eagerness to contribute to a team-oriented environment
The Software Engineer contributes to design, development and deployment of Caterpillar’s state-of-the-art digital platform. This position will build a world class platform to host a wide range of digital applications.
- Competent to perform all programming, project management, and development assignments without close supervision; normally assigned the more complex aspects of systems work.
- Works directly on complex application/technical problem identification and resolution, including responding to off-shift and weekend support calls.
- Works independently on complex systems or infrastructure components that may be used by one or more applications or systems.
- Drives application development focused around delivering business valuable features
- Maintains high standards of software quality within the team by establishing good practices and habits
- Identifies and encourage areas for growth and improvement within the team
- Communicate with end users and internal customers to help direct development, debugging, and testing of application software for accuracy, integrity, interoperability, and completeness
- Performs integrated testing and customer acceptance testing of components that requires careful planning and execution to ensure timely, quality results.
- Employee is also responsible for performing other job duties as assigned by Caterpillar management from time to time.
How to Apply?
Eligible and interested candidates may apply for the posts of Designer through online mode.
Apply Link: Click Here