Cargill Recruitment 2022 | Associate Cloud Platform Engineer | BE/ B.Tech – CSE/ IT/ ECE | 2019 to 2022 Batch | Bangalore
Company: Cargill India Pvt Ltd
Cargill Recruitment 2022: Cargill provides food, agriculture, financial and industrial products and services to the world. Together with farmers, customers, governments and communities, we help people thrive by applying our insights and over 150 years of experience.
We have 155,000 employees in 70 countries/regions who are committed to feeding the world in a responsible way, reducing environmental impact and improving the communities where we live and work.
Company Website: www.cargill.com
Positions: Associate Cloud Platform Engineer
Experience: Freshers/ Experienced
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary: As per company standard
Eligibility Criteria for Cargill Recruitment 2022:
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent experience
- Basic knowledge of software development and current programming languages
- Other minimum qualifications may apply
The Platform and Infrastructure Engineer I, will assist to build the foundation for modern business applications in the company. In this role, you will apply basic knowledge of modern infrastructure and cloud software engineering practices to build, secure and maintain the core capabilities used by the data and application teams to drive business value.
- Assist to build the platforms, systems and infrastructure and apply software development and infrastructure as code practices.
- Assist in the design, develop, test, deploy, support and enhance basic automated infrastructure and platform components.
- Partner with the engineering community to learn, apply and share relevant technical approaches and modern skills.
- Handle basic issues and problems under direct supervision, while escalating more complex issues to appropriate staff.
- Other duties as assigned
How to Apply for Cargill Recruitment 2022:
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply this drive in online ASAP.
Apply Link: Click Here