Calypso Recruitment Drive 2021 | Associate Software Engineer | BE/ B.Tech – Computer Science/ Information Technology | Mumbai
Company: Calypso Technology, Inc
Calypso Recruitment Drive 2021: Calypso Technology, Inc. is a cloud-enabled provider of cross-asset front-to-back solutions for financial markets with over 35,000 users in 60+ countries. Its award-winning software improves reliability, adaptability, and scalability across several verticals, including capital markets, investment management, central banking, clearing, treasury, liquidity, and collateral.
Calypso is leveraging innovative cloud microservices and blockchain distributed ledger technology (DLT) based solutions to reduce trading costs and improve time to value. At Calypso, R&D comprises of Development, Product Management, Quality Assurance and Architecture and Infrastructure teams working towards delivering a powerful yet flexible technology platform keeping the needs of end customer in mind. Our Development teams ensure that all code is delivered to clients with a highest quality. Product managers are a home of technical and capital market experts who work together to design and build of our software and product roadmap whereas our QA team is constantly aimed at enhancing the quality of our platform delivery through test methodologies for implementations, upgrades and migrations.
Company Website: www2.calypso.com
Positions: Associate Software Engineer
Experience: Experienced/ Freshers
Job Location: Mumbai
Salary: Best in Industry
Eligibility Criteria for Calypso Recruitment Drive 2021:
BE/ B.Tech in Computer Science or Information Technology or MCA (Pursuing final year)
The Associate Software Engineer will be responsible to design and develop new modules, enhancements, as well as maintenance of existing components. In this role, you will contribute to the evolution of our large-scale, software product in the capital markets supporting integration with affirmation/matching/CCP/clearing member platforms of various financial products such as Interest Rate, FX, Equity and Credit Derivatives.
- Research, Design, develop, and test Integration Frameworks and Patterns using Java as the primary language, with minimal supervision.
- Brainstorm and evaluate applications for new technologies and tools as they continue to evolve.
- Develop frameworks for use by vertical engineering teams throughout the organization.
- Maintain and extend current client and server-side applications responsible for integration and business logic.
- Participate in technical reviews as part of the development process.
- Define, document, and evangelize through global training sessions best practices to be used by engineers across the organization.
- Work with vertical engineering teams to build new and migrate existing offerings to leverage new patterns and technologies.
- Maintain documents and implement governance of architectural principles.
- Minimum of a BS or equivalent degree in Computer Science or related field. MS preferred.
- In-depth experience with Java programming language.
- Excellent object-oriented analysis, design & development skills
- Familiarity with Java, RMI, XML, C++, UNIX/Linux
- Familiarity with Oracle and/or Sybase databases
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
How to Apply for Calypso Recruitment Drive 2021?
Desirous candidates may apply through online mode ASAP.
Apply Link: Click Here