Company Profile: Think and Learn Pvt Ltd
Think & Learn Pvt Ltd is India’s largest technology-based education provider. Founded in 2008, Think & Learn provides test preparation services and supplemental content for the K-12 segment through technology enabled channels like VSAT, Internet, and Tablet. The Bangalore-based company runs the iconic brand BYJU’s Classes which has over 93 test prep centers for exams like CAT, IAS, JEE, GMAT, GRE across India.
Think & Learn provides educational offerings for a lifetime with teaching skills that give students a crucial competitive advantage in learning to strengthen their basics for examinations and life not just through the app world but also through its training division -BYJU’s Classes.
Company Website: www.byjus.com
Job Position: Business Development Executive
Job Location: Across India
Qualification : BE / B.Tech / MBA
Experience: 0-3 Years
Salary: 10 LPA (7LPA fixed and 3LPA variable)
(The final CTC will depend upon candidates’ performance & experience during the interview and will be at the company’s discretion)
Eligibility Criteria for BYJUS Jobs 2020 :
- BE/B.Tech/MBA All Branches with Excellent skills
- 10Th Grade Cut-off Score: 75% or above.
- UG/PG Cut-off Score: 6 CGPA or 55% and above
- 2017/2018/2019/2020/2021 (Final year) Batches
Job Description for BYJUS Jobs 2020 :
- Generating revenue by counseling prospects and converting them to sales.
- Converting free app users to paid users using emails, SMS and direct sales.
- Logging conversations had with prospects on CRM software.
- Doing resume analysis of prospects; suggesting the right type of masters programs.
- Explaining the importance of higher education and tools to be used to prepare for the process.
- Explaining BYJU’s test prep and admissions consulting products.
- Share information on various courses, colleges, test prep products, application process and deadlines on a proactive basis for abroad education.
- Answer questions about products/services and delivering to the need of the customer.
- Handle B2B counseling in college campuses when required.
- Take and process orders in an accurate manner.
- To be a single point of interface for all customers till conversion.
- Coordinate with the respective team for the product services.
- Helping the team through training and mentoring.
Skills Required For BYJUS Jobs 2020 :
- Excellent spoken and verbal skills
- Ability to plan and execute
- Ability to persuade and negotiate
- Ability to work under stress
- Ability to work in a team
- Fast-learner, keen on details, and self-motivated
- A knack for marketing.