Kotak Mahindra Bank
Kotak Wealth Management is Kotak Mahindra Bank’s private banking arm and is one of the oldest and most respected wealth managers in India. Kotak Mahindra Group (Kotak) provides end-to-end services for wealth preservation and creation to some of the most distinguished high net worth families in India. Its clientele comprises entrepreneurs, business families, and professionals, including 50% of India’s top 100 families (Source: Forbes India Rich List 2019).
Over 20 years and even during uncertain and volatile times, Kotak has maintained its leadership position in the Indian wealth management industry due to its in-depth understanding of the environment and asset classes and the associated risks, as well as clients’ specific requirements.
Kotak Group offers a holistic platform covering the entire gamut of financial products & services for its UHNI and HNI clients. This includes investment advisory, family office solutions, succession planning, philanthropy & social impact investing and end-to-end banking needs of both individuals and corporates.
Through Kotak Investment Advisors Limited, Kotak offers Investment Advisory and Family Office Services, and through Kotak Mahindra Trusteeship Services, Kotak offers estate planning services that deal with succession planning by creating private family trusts.
Seniority Level Mid-Senior level
Industry: Banking/Financial Services
Employment: Type Full-time
Job Functions: Strategy/Planning
- To work on the technology implementation for wealth business
- Ability to transform the needs of their business users and stakeholders into business requirement
- Preparation of Requirement documents, test plans, incident reporting.
- Carrying out the testing for the projects and resolution of the issues.
- Working on the digitization / automation experience for the business
- Co-ordination with various departments, users, product team, support teams like OPS, IT, Vendors for requirement gatherings, enhancements and implementation of the application.
- Thorough analysis for system issues faced and provide effective solutions
- Working with internal customers to resolve the issues, enhance the current system to reduce the manual intervention.
- Handholding business for any technological solutions across the wealth business by doing functional analysis
- To perform gap analysis, risk analysis as part of any project implementation
- Preparation of the detailed user manual for all the implementation
- MBA/ Graduate with 6 to 10 years of experience
- Good working knowledge in Wealth Management Domain/Financial Product
- Should have experience in direct equities , MF, investment products, knowledge of financial /capital market
- Project management skills especially in domain technology implementation projects
- Strong business understanding for financial products.
- Should have good analytical skills and an eye for detail.
- Collaboration skills and ability to work effectively with IT, product teams and marketing.
- Wealth spectrum experience will be an added advantage
To apply please send an email to email@example.com Also, Apply On Linkedin