British Telecom (BT) Recruitment 2021 | Associate Engineer | BE/ B.Tech – CSE/ IT/ EEE/ ECE/ Telecom | Bangalore
Company: BT India Pvt Ltd
British Telecom (BT) Recruitment 2021: BT has been in India since 1987 and set up its first customer relationship management office in New Delhi in 1995. Since then we have been taking big steps to grow our business.
British Telecom is one of the world’s leading communications services companies, serving the needs of customers in more than 173 countries. Our main activities are the provision of fixed-line services, broadband, mobile and TV products and services as well as networked IT services. Nearly a year to the day, BT leads yet another virtual masterpiece, using interactive video conferencing, reaching over 100 journalists and analysts across the Asia Pacific, Middle East and Africa region.
Company Website: www.bt.com
Positions: Associate Engineer
Experience: 1 year
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Bangalore
Education: BE/ B.Tech in CSE/ ECE/ EEE or Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering.
The successful candidate will be responsible for supporting design, development, and modification of various BT middleware applications. This includes, but is not limited to, providing designs and evaluating changes to the existing application code written in OSB, Java, BPEL with Weblogic. Providing expert troubleshooting of application issues, interfacing effectively with E2E Designers, business owners, and infrastructure engineers, following and enforcing policy, and creating documentation for changes. Also should have knowledge/working experience with JAVA frameworks. Having knowledge on Cloud native technologies – Docker, Kubernetes would be a plus.
- Design, Development of OSB and SOA Applications.
- Complete the given responsibilities within the timeframe.
- Should able to ideate the innovations into practical usecase.
- Must be a key player to take responsibility and drive the assignments.
- Actively defines solution, which includes evaluation, selection and integration of necessary technical components to create solution designs that support the defined functional and non-functional requirements.
- Ensures that the designed/reviewed solutions conform to architectural requirements such as scalability, maintainability, reliability, extensibility, usability and security.
- Strong experience with OSB/BPEL 11g/12C, Weblogic, WLST, ANT, Python, Oracle DB, IBM MQ, JAVA.
- Cloud experience with Java framework would be big plus.
- Should able to learn and pick-up the market trending technologies quickly.
- At least 1 year experience in writing UNIX shell/Perl scripts & relevant skillsets.
- Thorough understanding of the Software Development Life Cycle and Agile.
- Ability to communicate with the business owners, understand business requirement and converting those to technical specification.
- Possesses strong analytical and problem solving skills to include the ability to analyse and test a wide array of application changes.
- Possesses strong attention to detail skills.
- Ability to analyse the impact of decisions before execution.
- Strong analysis and debugging experience required.
- Knowledge of, ability to create and debug complex algorithms is a must.
- Knowledge of data structures, memory management and performance tuning is a must.
- Ability to multitask in a fast paced environment while still adhering to established policies and procedures.
- Understands departmental results and projects involving multi-functional teams.
- Ability to visualize and plan for outcomes in the future, which may involve an ability to support short-term trade-offs in order to achieve longer terms gains
- Effectively communicate verbally and in writing with all levels of employees and management.
Apply Link: Click Here