Boeing Off Campus Drive 2022 | Freshers | Entry Level Software Engineer | BE/ B.Tech – CSE/ IT/ ECE/ Aero | 2017 – 2021 Batch | Bangalore
Company: Boeing International Corporation India Pvt Ltd
Boeing Off Campus Drive 2022: Boeing is the world’s largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial jetliners and defense, space and security systems.
A top US exporter, the company supports airlines and U.S. and allied government customers in 150 countries. Boeing products and tailored services include commercial and military aircraft, satellites, weapons, electronic and defense systems, launch systems, advanced information and communication systems, and performance-based logistics and training.
Company Website: www.boeing.co.in
Positions: Entry Level Software Engineer
Experience: 0 – 4 Years
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Bangalore
Eligibility Criteria for Boeing Off Campus Drive 2022:
- 0 to 4 years relevant experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Aerospace, Electronics or Computer Science Engineering
We are looking for Entry Level Software Engineer to work on various products and applications developed in BIETC. The selected employees will be part of a special rotation program for the first 18 months, thus enabling them to understand and learn a wide range of domains and cutting edge technologies worked on in BIETC, before being placed into permanent projects.
- Estimate user stories/features (story point estimation) and tasks in hours with the required level of accuracy and commit them as part of Sprint Planning
- Contributes to the Backlog refinement meetings by promptly asking relevant questions to ensure requirements achieve the right level of Definition Of Ready (DOR)
- Works with the Product Owner to confirm that the code and acceptance tests reflect the desired functionality
- Raise any impediments/risks (technical/operational/personal) they come across and approaches Scrum Master/Technical Architect/PO accordingly to arrive at a solution
- Update the status and the remaining efforts for their tasks on a daily basis
- Develops working software towards committed Team PI Objectives and Iteration plans
- Delivers working software in accordance with expected quality standards
- Designs for testability: Design and evolve the system to support testability and test automation
- Knowledge of the entire software development life-cycle
- High learning agility
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Candidate must be a self-starter with a positive attitude, high ethics, and a track record of working successfully under pressure in a time-constrained environment.
How to Apply for Boeing Off Campus Drive 2022?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply this drive in online ASAP.
Apply Link: Click Here