Date: August 16, 2021
Boeing Off Campus Drive 2021 | Freshers | Associate Software Engineer | 2017 – 2021 Batch | BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech/ MCA | Bangalore
Company: Boeing International Corporation India Pvt Ltd
Boeing Off Campus Drive 2021: Boeing is the world’s largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial jetliners and defense, space and security systems.
A top US exporter, the company supports airlines and U.S. and allied government customers in 150 countries. Boeing products and tailored services include commercial and military aircraft, satellites, weapons, electronic and defense systems, launch systems, advanced information and communication systems, and performance-based logistics and training.
Company Website: www.boeing.co.in
Positions: Associate Software Engineer – Full Stack Developer
Experience: 0 – 3 years
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Bangalore
Eligibility Criteria for Boeing Off Campus Drive 2021:
- Bachelor Or Master degree in Computers/ Electronics Engineering
- Typically 0 to 3 years related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
As a Software Engineer, you will be part of the Boeing Global Services Digital Solutions team, which develops software applications and products that create direct value to its customers. We provide re-vamped work environments focused on delivering data-driven solutions at a rapidly increased pace over traditional development. Be a part of our passionate and motivated team who are excited to use the latest in software technologies for modern web and mobile application development. Through our products we deliver innovative solutions to our global customer base at an accelerated pace.
- Estimate user stories/ features (story point estimation) and tasks in hours with the required level of accuracy and commit them as part of Sprint Planning.
- Contributes to the Backlog refinement meetings by promptly asking relevant questions to ensure requirements achieve the right level of DOR.
- Works with the Product Owner to confirm that the code and acceptance tests reflect the desired functionality.
- Raise any impediments/risks (technical/operational/personal) they come across and approaches Scrum Master/Technical Architect/PO accordingly to arrive at a solution.
- Update the status and the remaining efforts for their tasks on a daily basis
- Ensures change requests are treated correctly and tracked in the system, impact analysis done and risks/timelines are appropriately communicated.
- Develops working software towards committed Team PI Objectives and Iteration plans.
- Delivers working software in accordance with expected quality standards.
- Designs for testability: Design and evolve the system to support testability and test automation.
- Works on prototyping and evaluates technical feasibility
- Java, Data integration service with REST API, Session and Exception Handler, JSON and XML
- Knowledge with Micro services based architecture
- Knowledge in REST API based applications
- Azure cloud experience
- Must be able to develop reusable components
- Knowledge in writing testable, scalable, flexible, robust and efficient applications
- Must write unit test cases
- Knowledge on PostgreSQL, PostGIS, ArcGIS, QGIS, NoSQL
- Knowledge on Container based approach with Docker and Kubernetes
- Experience working in DevOps environment
How to Apply for Boeing Off Campus Drive 2021?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply this drive in online ASAP.
Apply Link: Click Here