|Company Name||Bloom Energy India Pvt Ltd|
|Experience||2 – 3 Years|
|Job Role||CADD Engineer|
Roles and Responsibilities
- Generate high-quality CAD models to support design teams in the new product development cycle.
- Streamline part drawing from Solid works with the PDM software.
- Apply Design For Manufacturing (DFM) concepts and generate fabrication drawings to meet company and industry standards.
- Manage product life cycle changes like creating part numbers for OEM, BOM & notifications in PLM software
- Support engineering teams on different cost reduction and reliability projects.
Desired Candidate Profile
- B.E/ B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering with 2-3 years Experience
- Ability to lead projects, create action plans, monitor and report on progress and follow through on their implementation
- Expert level experience in AutoCAD and SolidWorks
- Exceptional working knowledge of change management industry standards and best practices
- Ability to work with minimal supervision and make decisions based on available information
- Good communication skills and ability to interact with stakeholders in US teams on daily basis.
- Experience with PLM software (Agile experience is preferred)
- Experience with CAD file management a plus (Enterprise PDM preferred)
- Sound understanding of product data management and PLM systems required
- Ability to interpret and apply GD&T to engineering drawings
- Experience with bill of material and product structuring
- Experience with version and revision control systems