Blackboard Recruitment 2022 | Freshers | Associate Software Engineer | BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech – Computers/ IT Engineering; MCA | 2019 – 2021 Batch | Chennai
Company: Blackboard Inc
Blackboard Recruitment 2022: Blackboard Inc. is an educational technology company with corporate headquarters in Washington, D.C.. It is known for its Blackboard Learn learning management system.
With nearly 20,000 organizational customers and millions of student users, Blackboard is the world’s leading education technology company. Every day we’re inspiring people to find new ways to learn, connect and drive change in the way education is delivered and experienced. If you want to help bring people closer to the knowledge they seek and to ways they can change their own education and the world for the better, we want to hear from you.
Emerson Innovation Centre, Pune was set up in Pune in May 2003. A first-of-its kind, multi divisional global R&D Center for Emerson anywhere in the world catering to the entire product development cycle, right from concept, design, and optimization to physical prototype, testing and product manufacturing our Design Center is laying down the blue prints for the future.
Company Website: www.blackboard.com
Positions: Associate Software Engineer
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Chennai
Eligibility Criteria for Blackboard Recruitment 2022:
BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech – Computer Science/ IT; MCA
- 0-2+ years of experience designing, writing, and deploying scalable software
- Experience with Java stack, web application development, and SQL databases
- Any experience with Object-Oriented design and coding
- Strong oral and written communication skills; ability to communicate effectively with both technical and non-technical audiences
- Quick learner with strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Exposure to writing unit and integration tests
- Ability to work with cross-functional teams
- An understanding of data structures, algorithm analysis, and design skills
As Associate Software Engineer, you will be responsible for demonstrating expertise with Java and REST APIs. You will become an active member of an agile team of developers participating in daily stand-ups, design sessions, code reviews, and sprint demos. You will embrace test development as an integral part of what you deliver as a software developer. You will also be willing to respond to the unique challenges of delivering and maintaining cloud-based software including troubleshooting live production environments, minimizing downtime, and responding to client-reported issues. You would build the capabilities for looking at the complete stack of technology layers for providing fixes and developing features.
- Experience with cloud-based hosting solutions (AWS)
How to Apply for Blackboard Recruitment 2022?
Desirous candidates may apply through online mode
Apply Link: Click Here