Blackboard Recruitment 2021 | Freshers | Associate Software Engineer | BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech – Computers/ IT | 2018 – 2020 Batch | Bangalore
Company: Blackboard Inc
Blackboard Recruitment 2021: Blackboard Inc. is an educational technology company with corporate headquarters in Washington, D.C.. It is known for its Blackboard Learn learning management system.
With nearly 20,000 organizational customers and millions of student users, Blackboard is the world’s leading education technology company. Every day we’re inspiring people to find new ways to learn, connect and drive change in the way education is delivered and experienced. If you want to help bring people closer to the knowledge they seek and to ways they can change their own education and the world for the better, we want to hear from you.
Emerson Innovation Centre, Pune was set up in Pune in May 2003. A first-of-its kind, multi divisional global R&D Center for Emerson anywhere in the world catering to the entire product development cycle, right from concept, design, and optimization to physical prototype, testing and product manufacturing our Design Center is laying down the blue prints for the future.
Company Website: www.blackboard.com
Positions: Associate Software Engineer
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Chennai
Experience: 0 – 2 Years
Eligibility Criteria for Blackboard Recruitment 2021:
BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech/ MCA
The Associate Software Engineer – Quality Assurance will have primary accountability for testing various mobile applications, backend applications, and API’s. The testing would include projects undergoing new development and regular maintenance cycles. The QA team is responsible for working with functional business analysts and enhancement of business applications.
- Developing and maintaining effective relationships with other team members to understand requirement and functionality of the system
- Collaborating closely with the Product Owner, SDK team, Frontend and Backend team to govern intake and scheduling of projects and delivery of solutions
- Contributing to all phases of the Mobile App development lifecycle
- Ensuring the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the applications
- Identifying bottlenecks and bugs, and devising solutions to these problems
- 0-2 years of experience
- Bachelor’s/master’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or related field, or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Exposure to the full SDLC life cycle
- Knowledge of Software Testing methodology
- Good knowledge in RESTful web services; should have good working experience in remote data via REST and JSON
- Knowledge of Manual/Automation testing concepts
- Light Agile project experience along with working on Agile tools like JIRA/Confluence
- Excellent logical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Exposure to Mobile Application testing
How to Apply for Blackboard Recruitment 2021?
Desirable candidates may apply through online mode ASAP.
Apply Link: Click Here