BirlaSoft Off Campus Drive 2020: The CK Birla Group is a growing US$2.4 billion conglomerate that has a history of enduring relationships with renowned global companies. With over 25,000 employees, 41 manufacturing facilities, 21 service delivery locations and numerous patents and awards, the Groupâ€™s businesses are present across five continents. We operate across six industries: Automotive, Technology, Home and Building, Infrastructure, Healthcare and Education. Our customer base includes some of the worldâ€™s best-known companies and we also enjoy partnerships with several global leaders.
|Year of Pass out||2019 & 2020|
|No of Position||20|
|Eligibility criteria||60% throughout in education, Ready for signing 2 years of bond|
|Special skills, if any||Complete night shift job, Should be ready for Product support role which includes on call support to US customer|
|Salary||3.25 LPA (10% variable)|
Birlasoft is a partner of SAP across ERP Implementations, Product Support and Cloud Development. This partnership is more than 2 decades and has been consistently evolving towards expansion. SAP Business Intelligence is one such Product Suite that has been a crucial product offering in the space data analytics and has a customer base of more than 10,000.
- Issue Solving – Troubleshooting and providing technical resolution on issues reported by customers through tickets, chat or expert mode, for enterprise product suite like SAP Analytics, Business Intelligence, etc.
- Knowledge Transfer – Continuous technical upskilling for self and the peers, documentation of accrued knowledge
- Additional Tasks.
1) Case Solving – on Portal and Expert Chat
- Resolve known errors by means of documentation – SAP Notes, Knowledge Base Articles, solved customer incidents, documentation, WIKI or verifying customized entries or hardware parameters
- Perform root cause analysis and provide solutions in complex environments for specific fields/areas
- Achieve a high level of customer satisfaction through individual case work
- Escalate on time and good quality – keep incidents aged days to a minimum
- Enterprise Support KPI adherence
- Very High incident handling
- Maintain and follow your personal development plan by attending e-Learning Lessons and Remote Learning Sessions, Classroom Training, Coaching and on the job training
- Participate in weekend support activities as required
- Provide extended and 24 hour coverage if required
- Report errors to development organizations
- Involvement in case reduction tasks like creation of Knowledge Base Articles and notes, contribution in community and, forums
2) Knowledge Transfer
- Coaching and Mentoring
- Continuous Knowledge Management contribution by Creating Knowledge Base Articles and WIKI Documents.
- Deliver standard application/technology trainings and workshops
- Perform knowledge transfer to internal staff and external customers & partners
- Produce e-Learning Content (Forums/Wiki to help with incident deflection)
- Drive creation of Knowledge in area of expertise and drive proactive proliferation of knowledge created externally and internally
3) Additional Tasks
- Product specialization – be a product expert in at least one product area
- Develop deeper technical skills like reading code / debugging / creation of small corrections where applicable / SQL
- Work as a functional expert in de-escalation and war rooms (Engage in critical customer situations – e.g: CIM escalation, account escalation)
- Participate in internal projects driven by internal requirements
- Be involved in CoE/IMS activities driven by business requirements
- Take initiatives improving the team’s performance and efficiency
Apply Before the link Expires for BirlaSoft Off Campus Drive 2020