BHIVE Workspace Freshers Recruitment: BHIVE Workspace claims to be one of the largest coworking spaces founded in Bangalore, India. It was established in 2014 and currently operates 11 centers with around 250,000 square feet of co-working space in Delhi and Bangalore
Company Name: BHIVE Workspace
Company Location: Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Title: Management Trainee – Marketing
Duration: 12 months
Interview Process : Applicant questionnaire > Assessment > Case Studies > Face to Face Rounds > HR Round
Who is this for If you have done your Bachelors’s degree or MBA – really keen to work in the marketing field but do not have the experience required to find a good full-time job in Marketing. If you are applying for your MBA in a good BSchool in India or abroad, or you are somebody who has secured admission to BSchool abroad but have pushed your joining date by a year due to pandemic, and keen to gain marketing experience under your belt. You are a highly motivated individual, who is keen to work hard and learn.
What will you gain?
You will gain good end to end exposure in the Marketing team of BHIVE in multiple areas of marketing from BTL, Digital Ads, Content Writing, Social Media, Podcasts, Video marketing, email marketing, etc. BHIVE already has a track record of having built a great brand for itself from scratch.
Will BHIVE be willing to convert a management trainee to a full-time hire?
It is a possibility based on performance and business needs during the end of the training program.
Key Deliverables :
- Work closely with senior management of BHIVE for various marketing initiatives
- Develop a digital marketing plan and ensure execution of the same as per schedule
- Design, Drive and Execute all marketing activities for BHIVE spanning around digital marketing, BTL activities, Social Media Marketing, Blogging/Content, Brand Positioning, PR, and the likes
- Clearly monitor the performance metrics of all marketing initiatives to understand the effectiveness of the same
- Plan, design and execute all startup and corporate events at BHIVE
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of the industry and competitors whereby building a strong mechanism of market intelligence
- Ensure marketing dashboards and all other analytical reports are sent to the Management in a timely manner
- Ensure consistent improvements of marketing metrics whereby leading to increased lead generation
- Flexibility on timings is expected. Should be able to work late evenings and on weekends when required.
Key Competencies :
- Effective Communicator
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Result Oriented and Metric Driven
- Designing skills with Canva or equivalent software
- Strong Business Acumen
- Good understanding of Google Adwords, SEO and Social media marketing techniques