Bharat Oman Refineries Recruitment 2022 | Apprentices | 37 Posts | Diploma | Last Date: 14th January 2022
Company: Bharat Oman Refineries Limited (BPCL)
Bharat Oman Refineries Recruitment 2022: Bharat Oman Refineries Limited was incorporated as a Joint Venture between Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited and OQ SAOC ( formerly known as Oman Oil Company SAOC) in the year 1994 to set up central India refinery under a bilateral agreement. The Company commenced its commercial operation in the year 2011. In the year March 2020, the Company become subsidiary of Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited and in July 2021, OQ SAOC entire shareholding was purchased by Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited.
Government of Madhya Pradesh was also one of its stakeholders in the Company also exited in the year September 2021.
Company Website: www.borl.in
Positions: Diploma Apprentices
Total Vacancies: 37 Posts
- Chemical: 30
- Mechanical: 2
- Electrical: 2
- Instrumentation: 1
- Civil: 2
Salary: Rs. 15,000/- PM
Job Location: Madhya Pradesh
Eligibility Criteria for Bharat Oman Refineries Recruitment 2022:
Candidates must complete a Diploma in the necessary discipline from a recognized University with a minimum of 60% of marks.
Disciplines: Chemical/ Civil/ Electrical/ Electronics/ Mechanical/ Instrumentation Engineering.
Age Limit: As on 01-01-2022
- Age must be in between 18-24 years.
- Age is relaxable for reserved category candidates.
- Based on scrutiny of the applications, eligible candidates will be called for personal interview/s.
- Candidates are short-listed based on their marks in the qualifying examination.
How to Apply for Bharat Oman Refineries Recruitment 2022?
- All interested and eligible candidates must register through www.portal.mhrdnats.gov.in on or before 14th January 2022
- After registering, candidates should apply to the BORL Apprentices jobs on or before 16th January 2022.
Apply Link: Click Here