Company Profile: Bentley Systems
Bentley is the global leader dedicated to providing architects, engineers, constructors, and owner-operators with comprehensive software solutions for sustaining infrastructure. Each solution is designed to ensure that information flows between processes and project team members to fully leverage interoperability and collaboration. These solutions provide users with the capabilities they need to increase cost efficiencies and maximize the return on their investments in innovation, empowering them to design, build, and operate better-performing infrastructure, which has been Bentley’s mission for the past 29 years.
Company Website: www.bentley.com
Job Position: Associate Technical Support Engineer
Job Location: Kolkata
Qualification: BE/B.Tech – Civil
Experience: 1 – 4 Years
Salary: As Per Standards
description for Bentley
- Provide prompt and courteous troubleshooting and technical support to users via e-mail, phone and web-portal.
- Assist with all facets of Bentley users and technical support by helping to identify user issues by isolating and resolving the issue or by proper escalation.
- Troubleshoot the users support request using the available tools and resources while following the appropriate processes and procedures.
- Advise and train users regarding the product’s proper use and address specific user issues.
- Act as liaison between user and development support.
- Provide proper diagnosis and resolution to the user.
- Keep accurate notes and details on user support requests.
- Communicate with staff members regarding current/ongoing issues.
- Document software problem defects for review and corrective action.
- Meet with internal Bentley teams to provide the users perspective on our products and services.
- Should participate & contribute in writing blogs, wiki’s, Tech articles on company’s portal.
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil, Architecture, Construction, or another related discipline.
- 1-4 years of experience in technical support with user interaction and troubleshooting fundamentals demonstrated.
- Some experience in construction would be an added benefit.
- Knowledge of MicroStation or AutoCAD or other Bentley Building Application (OpenBuildings/AECOSim) is an asset.
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Very Good English.
- Good knowledge in the German language would have added benefit.
- A motivated self-starter with the ability to work independently.