BEL Apprenticeship 2022 | Walk-In Drive | Freshers | Diploma/ BE/ B.Tech – CE/ CSE/ ECE/ EEE/ ME | 84 Posts | 2019 – 2021 Batch | Hyderabad
Company: Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL)
BEL Invited Application For Apprenticeship: Bharat Electronics Limited, a leading Navaratna Public Sector Enterprise, under the Ministry of Defence.
Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL) was established at Bangalore, India, by the Government of India under the Ministry of Defence in 1954 to meet the specialized electronic needs of the Indian defence services. Over the years, it has grown into a multi-product, multi-technology, multi-unit company servicing the needs of customers in diverse fields in India and abroad.
Company Website: www.bel-india.com
Total Vacancies: 84 Posts
Graduate Apprentices: 53 Posts
- Electronics: 35 Posts
- Mechanical Engineering: 6 Posts
- Electrical: 2 Posts
- Civil: 2 Posts
- Computer Science Engineering: 8 Posts
Diploma Apprentices: 31 Posts
- Electronics: 14 Posts
- Mechanical Engineering: 13 Posts
- Civil Engineering: 2 Posts
- DCCP: 2 Posts
- Graduate Apprentices – Rs.11110/- PM
- Technician (Diploma) Apprentices – Rs.10400/- PM
Job Location: Hyderabad
Eligibility Criteria for BEL Apprenticeship 2022:
- A Degree in Engineering or Technology granted by a Statutory University in relevant discipline. A Degree in Engineering or Technology granted by an Institution empowered to grant such degree by an Act of Parliament in relevant discipline. Graduate examination of Professional bodies recognized by the State Government or Central Government as equivalent to above.
Technician (Diploma) Apprentices:
- A Diploma in Engineering or technology granted by a State Council or Board of Technical Education established by a State Government or Central Government as equivalent / University in relevant discipline.
Selection Process for BEL Apprenticeship 2022:
Candidates are selected based on their performance in the Walk-in-interview.
How to Apply BEL Apprenticeship 2022?
- All the interested and eligible candidates must register through www.portal.mhrdnats.gov.in
- Eligible candidates may attend walk-in-interview with bio-data, relevant certificates of testimonials, recent passport size photograph on 5th March 2022.
Bharat Electronics Limited,
Hyderabad – 500 076.
Phone No. 040-2719 4999
For More Details: Click Here