Baker Hughes Recruitment 2021 | Freshers | Digital Technology Intern | MBA | 2022 Batch | Mumbai
Company: Baker Hughes
Baker Hughes Recruitment 2021: Baker Hughes, a GE company (BHGE) is an international industrial service company and one of the world’s largest oil field services companies. As of December 2018 Baker Hughes is 50.4% owned by General Electric Company and 49.6% publicly traded (NYSE:BHGE).
It operates in more than 120 countries,providing the oil and gas industry with products and services for oil drilling, formation evaluation, completion, production and reservoir consulting. Baker Hughes, a GE Company has its headquarters in the legacy BHI headquarters in Houston, Texas.
Company Website: www.bakerhughes.com
Positions: Digital Technology Intern
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Mumbai
Qualifications for Baker Hughes Recruitment 2021:
To be successful in this role you will:
- Be pursuing an MBA with a background in a Computer Science, MIS or IT field, or with relevant STEM majors (e.g. Data Science or Maths), or be a graduate of a software/IT accelerator program
- Have a maximum of three years of work experience post bachelors degree.
- Have a GPA greater than or equal to 3.0/4.0 or equivalent
- Be fluent in English (oral and written)
- Be geographically mobile (locations vary)
- Be legally entitled to work within the country in which you are applying without sponsorship or time restrictions
- Show strong commitment to a technology career with a passion and aptitude for software and information technology
- Show strong problem-solving and analytical skills, with the ability to identify and implement improvements
The Baker Hughes Early Career Program in Digital Technology inspires and guides recent college graduates through career-shaping experiences. It provides challenging rotations to grow technical skills & capabilities. It offers opportunities to solve critical business challenges through cross-functional, mission-based teams. Finally, the program facilitates interaction with senior leaders and offers access to top leadership curriculum. The program is due to start in July 2022 – please apply before the 20th October 2021 to be considered.
As part of our Early Career Program, you will be responsible for:
- Taking on a diverse set of assignments, from Product Management to Software Development, tailoring training to your interests
- Working alongside experts in Baker Hughes, in three rotational assignments over 2 years, alongside global classroom training
- Actively participate in the development of the Aspire Program and facilitate cross-functional engagement
- Interacting with global business leaders, taking on a cross-functional mission-based project during the second year
How to Apply for Baker Hughes Recruitment 2021?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply Baker Hughes Recruitment online by following link on or before 20th October 2021.
Apply Link: Click Here