Date: May 14, 2022
Bajaj Finserv Recruitment 2022 | Freshers | Trainee – Technology | BE/ B.Tech/ MS | 2019 – 2021 Batch | Pune
Company: Bajaj Finance Private Ltd (Bajaj Finserv)
Bajaj Finserv Recruitment 2022: Bajaj Finserv was formed in April 2007 as a result of its demerger from Bajaj Auto Limited to further the Group’s interests in financial services. This demerger enabled Bajaj Finserv to independently run the core businesses of Lending, Protection and savings.
Bajaj Finserv Limited is the holding company for the businesses dealing with financial services of the Bajaj Group. It serves millions of customers in the financial services space by providing solutions for asset acquisition through financing, asset protection through general insurance, family protection and income protection in the form of life and health insurance and retirement and savings solutions
Company Website: www.bajajfinserv.in
Positions: Trainee – Technology
Role: Software Developer
Salary: Best In Industry
Experience: 0-2 years
Job Location: Pune
Eligibility Criteria for Bajaj Finserv Recruitment 2022:
- B.Tech or MS in Engineering, Computer Science, or related disciplines or equivalent experience in technical roles
- 0-1 year of related product development experience in a technology company in financial services space.
- Familiar with Android Studio and Kotlin/Java at least on the middle level for Android Developer.
- Capable of independently develop (deliver code) based on user stories, tasks, or tickets from Jira or a similar development tool
- Able to debug for any applications issues.
- Knowledge about using Firebase/Fire Store, Google Analytics tool in connection with the mobile application
- Basic knowledge of how to implement 3rd party SDK into a mobile application
- Basic knowledge about the latest programming trends like API gateways, code obfuscation, using HW modules for a specific purpose (e.g. camera for QR/EAN reading)
- Support platform best practices and UX/UI guidance.
- Unit-testing code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability Total Year Of Experience 0-1 year Skills
- Experience with Android SDK & Kotlin.
- Experience working with remote data via REST and JSON
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, MVVM architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
- Android Jetpack.
- RxJava, Dragger, ViewModel, LiveData, NavigationComponents, Push notification.
- Support the entire application lifecycle (concept design test release and support)
- Produce fully functional mobile applications writing clean code
- Gather specific requirements and suggest solutions
- Troubleshoot and debug to optimize performance
- Design interfaces to improve user experience
- Ensure new and legacy applications meet quality standards
- Research and suggest new mobile products applications and protocols
- Stay up to date with new technology trends
How to Apply for Bajaj Finserv Recruitment 2022?
Candidates may apply through online mode ASAP.
Application Links: Click Here