Awign is a PAN India outsourcing solution, driving business development and research of growing businesses through a unique concept of ‘Crowdsourcing in Outsourcing’ which leverages the huge student community of UG/PG programs in India.
We are looking for a result-driven candidate to join our analytics team as a Data Analyst.
Duties And Responsibilities
1. Work closely with Operation Head to setup reporting structures using complex formula(s) over Google Sheets.
2. Should be able to use Google Apps Script towards creating simple applications for ongoing projects/clients.
3. To run a detailed analysis of project-level data to generate additional insights for clients in the form of analytical dashboards.
4. To build trackers for monitoring project health, departmental/employee performance, etc.
5. To run sanity/quality checks on the Execution data (output) and client data (input).
6. In a nutshell, the individual will take up complete responsibility for building reports, quality checks on the reports and improvements in structures.
Required Skills And Experience
1. 1-4 years experience.
2. Proficient in Spreadsheets, Google Sheets, App script.
3. Experience in analytics tool (Power BI, Klipfolio, etc) is preferred.
4. The experience of working in a startup is preferred.
5. Should have good verbal and written communication skills (Both English and Hindi).