Avalara Recruitment 2021 | Software Engineer | BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc – CSE/ IT | Chennai/ Hyderabad
Avalara Recruitment 2021: Avalara helps businesses of all sizes achieve compliance with sales tax, excise tax, and other transactional tax requirements by delivering comprehensive, automated, cloud-based solutions that are fast, accurate and easy to use. Avalara’s end-to-end suite of solutions is designed to effectively manage complicated and burdensome tax compliance obligations imposed by state, local, and other taxing authorities in the United States and internationally.
We have been recognized for our next-generation software solutions by being listed in Forbes 2016 list of the worlds best 50 Cloud Companies.A privately held company, Avalara’s venture capital investors include Sageview Capital, Battery Ventures, Warburg Pincus, Arthur Ventures, and other institutional and individual investors. Avalara employs more than 1,000 people at its headquarters in Seattle, USA. We have offices across the U.S., in London, England and Pune, India.
Company Website: www.avalara.com
Positions: Software Engineer
Experience: Experienced/ Freshers
Job Location: Chennai, Hyderabad
Salary: Best in Industry
Eligibility Criteria for Avalara Recruitment 2021:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related field
- Strong software development skills
- Familiarity with devops
- Navigate an existing codebase comfortably
- Able to ship features on a weekly basis: should be good at time management and prioritization
- Able to keep up with technological advancements
- Good skills on algorithms, collections and data structrues
- Use logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems
- Understand the implications of new information for both current and future problem-solving and decision-making
- Give full attention to what other people are saying, taking time to understand the points being made, asking questions as appropriate, and not interrupting at inappropriate times
- Develop new features and do enhancement in full stack
- Utilize AWS resources efficiently
- Exposure to devops
- Implementing CI/CD and TDD
- Program and maintain that the code matches the industry standards
- Develop, test and deploy integrations required to meet business requirements
- Understand existing codebase and identify improvement area
How to Apply for Avalara Recruitment 2021?
Desirous candidates may apply through online mode.
Apply Link: Click Here