Atlas Copco Recruitment 2021 | Freshers | Management Trainee | BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc/ BCA/ MBA | 2018/ 2019/ 2020/ 2021 Batch | Pune
Company: Atlas Copco (India) Ltd
Atlas Copco Recruitment 2021: Atlas Copco is an industrial group with world-leading positions in compressors, expanders and air treatment systems, construction and mining equipment, power tools and assembly systems. With innovative products and services, Atlas Copco delivers solutions for sustainable productivity. The company was founded in 1873, is based in Stockholm, Sweden, and has a global reach spanning more than 180 countries.
Atlas Copco (India) Ltd. started operations in 1960, and has 22 offices across India, the registered office being at Pune. In 2014, Atlas Copco (India) Ltd. had above 2400 employees and in the period from 1st April 2013 to 31st March 2014, revenues of INR 2 658 cr (MEUR 332).
Company Website: www.atlascopco.com
Positions: Management Trainee
Industry: Industrial Products/ Heavy Machinery
Experience: 0 – 2 Years
Job Location: Pune
Salary: Best In Industry
Eligibility Criteria for Atlas Copco Recruitment 2021:
- Fresh Graduate or Candidate with 1-2 years of similar experience
- BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc/ BCA/ MBA
- Fluency in English must
- Exposure to IT tools like ERP (BPCS), Manufacturing Execution Systems, CRM, MS-Excel, Word etc
We are looking for a Management Trainee in Planning function, who will be mainly responsible for interacting with Customers / Customer Centers for providing information related to their orders focusing on delivery of products to customer on right time.
- Manage the customer order processing through proper scheduling, planning in BPCS, Manufacturing Execution Systems (MES)
- Responsible for customer contact and support to the Customer Centers for information concerning production, such as: Lead times and stock availability, Delivery schedule of orders, Special expediting assistance
- Prepare invoices of finish goods and coordinate with Logistics for Material shipments for intercompany dispatches
- Coordinating with Customer Center for customer inspection of machines in factory
- Conduct system stock and physical stock verification on a regular basis through Cycle Counts to ensure correct Machine stocks in system.
- Procurement of production components at right time
- Release purchase orders in time for material requirement to the vendors as per the production plan
- Co-ordinate with sourcing, quality control, stores & other functions in manufacturing for timely actions related to Customer Orders.
- Active Contribution to the production planning process for high efficiency and productivity
- Improve customer satisfaction in terms of delivery performance
- Communicating with Shop Floor Team on Delivery Requirements
- Be part of monthly level meetings with customer centers to formalize CC needs for coming months, and track PC commitments through GLM software.
- Daily Tracking both parties performance, analyze deviations, and raise flag
- Prepare monthly reports to track Supply Chain performance
- Work as per group guidelines & ‘The way we do things.
How to Apply for Atlas Copco Recruitment 2021?
Desirous candidates may apply through online mode.
Apply Link: Click Here