Atkins Recruitment 2021 | Freshers | Graduate Integration Engineer | BE/ B.Tech – CSE/ IT/ EEE/ ECE; MCA | 2020/ 2021 Batch | Bangalore
Atkins Recruitment 2021: As one of the world’s leading consultancies operating in the built and natural environment, we offer unparalleled opportunities for talented individuals in search of a rewarding career both in India and around the world. Atkins India is committed to design excellence in the delivery of first-class solutions which combine innovation, imagination, and best practice.
Atkins is a member of SNC Lavalin Organization. Founded in 1911, SNC-Lavalin is a global, fully integrated professional services and project management company and a major player in the ownership of infrastructure. The combined entity of Atkins and SNC-Lavalin has created one of the largest global engineering and project management consultancies with approximately 50,000 employees and operating across 50 countries.
We have the breadth and depth of expertise to respond to the most technically challenging and time critical infrastructure projects
Company Website: www.atkinsglobal.com
Positions: Graduate Integration Engineer
Experience: 0-1 year
Salary: Not Disclosed
Job Location: Bangalore
Eligibility Criteria for Atkins Recruitment 2021:
- Candidates who have passed BE (Any Branch)/ B.Tech/ MCA during 2021 with at least 70 % in his academics.
- Academic experience in building innovating project(s) preferred.
- Candidates with 0-1 year of experience in the software industry.
- Knowledge on any programmatic languages, database, and SQL Skills.
- Good aptitude, analytical and logical reasoning.
- Good problem-solving skills.
We currently have an outstanding opportunity for experienced Geotechnical Engineers in our rapidly expanding team in Bangalore GDC. An ideal opportunity for individuals looking to develop their international experience by working with a multidiscipline team of Geotechnical Engineers providing a comprehensive design service to our clients.
To perform this role successfully, the individual will be responsible for but not limited to the following:
- Create and maintain optimal integration solutions including data pipeline architecture.
- Assemble large, complex data sets that meet functional / non-functional business requirements.
- Be highly self-motivated and ambitious.
- Be able to work with limited supervision.
- Be able to adapt to different cultures and working environments to build rapport with customers.
- Be able to build excellent working relationships with colleagues and clients.
- Have experience of using written and spoken English within a business environment.
How to Apply for Atkins Recruitment 2021?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply this drive in online ASAP.
Apply Link: Click Here