Date: July 19, 2022
AstraZeneca Recruitment 2022 | Java Support Engineer | B.Tech/ M.Tech – Computer Science/ Information Technology | Chennai
AstraZeneca Recruitment 2022: AstraZeneca is an exciting global, innovation-driven biopharmaceutical company. We’re inspired by what science can do. Driven by the desire to meet unmet patient needs in our core therapeutic areas. Bold in our thinking. Proactive in pursuing discoveries beyond imagination.
At sites across the world, we bring teams together in a spirit of collaboration to turn great ideas into life-changing medicines – strengthening our product portfolio and harnessing the potential of a pipeline across all stages of the drug development process.
Company Website: www.astrazeneca.com
Positions: Java Support Engineer
Experience: 3-5 years
Job Location: Chennai
Salary: As per industry
Eligibility Criteria for Astrazeneca Recruitment 2022:
- Candidate must have any specific Bachelors / master’s degree. Any technical degree with IT or Computer Science as base is good for this position.
- 3 to 5 years of experience
- Preferred Industry: IT / Enterprise Archives Service / eDiscovery / Information Lifecycle Management
The role of our ideal candidate will include but not limited to
- Take ownership of the assigned L2/L3 level tickets/tasks and drive it to closure.
- Troubleshoot application issues by referring the application logs and by a dry run of the application code. Should possess good knowledge in Java Programming language. Should be able to spot and provide a fix through application code changes if necessary.
- Build, Deploy and release the fix by following the standard SDLC and ITIL process.
- Should be able to work on application enhancements, application upgrades when necessary. Should be open to work on challenging tasks/requirements when needed.
- Write SQL queries for data extraction requests based on the end user needs. Should possess good knowledge in SQL and experience working in any Relational database (such as Oracle, PostgreSQL, etc.)
- Should have good knowledge in Change and Release management process.
- Provide resolution for the user reported issues within the defined timelines (as per the internal SLA/OLA standards).
- Proactive monitoring of the ticketing queues and other support channels to quickly acknowledge and respond the user reported issues. Should be able to meet the defined response SLA.
- Should be able to liaise with other internal teams/vendors (third-party suppliers) as applicable for addressing an application issue and in case of any project need.
- Send detailed and timely communication to users in case of planned/unplanned outage. Should be able to lead an outage call and drive it to resolution.
- Follow good documentation practices such as creating KBAs (Knowledge Base Articles) and publishing it for quicker and easier access to better address the issues/tickets.
- Create backlogs/Story/Epic in JIRA (as appropriate) and work on it based on the business priority.
- Should be good at Collaborator engagement.
- Constantly thrive to learn and upskill according to the organization’s goals and demands.
- Should be flexible to work in shifts and over weekends/holidays (when necessary).
- At least 2 years of prior work experience in ITIL framework, change management, release management, problem management and incident management.
- Core Java knowledge is a must (experience with Springboot and Hibernate is a bonus).
- Ability to write complex SQL queries (experience with any Relational database is considered).
- Code review, Code merge and build using Bitbucket (Gitlab is also considered) and Git commands.
- Ability to work effectively with multi-functional teams and third-party vendors for any given assignments or projects.
- Solution/Result oriented approach and exceptional problem solving/Analytical skills.
- Clear and Effective communication skills (Written/Verbal).
Good to have the below certifications but not mandatory:
- ITIL Certification
- Any Certification on AWS Cloud Services (Developer/Cloud Practitioner)
- Any Certification which supports Java Proficiency
How to Apply for Astrazeneca Recruitment 2022?
Interested and Eligible candidates may apply to the posts through online mode.
Apply Link: Click Here