Date: October 28, 2022
AstraZeneca Recruitment 2022 | Associate Engineer – Bot Configurator | B.Tech/ M.Tech – CSE/ IT | Chennai
AstraZeneca Recruitment 2022: AstraZeneca is an exciting global, innovation-driven biopharmaceutical company. We’re inspired by what science can do. Driven by the desire to meet unmet patient needs in our core therapeutic areas. Bold in our thinking. Proactive in pursuing discoveries beyond imagination.
At sites across the world, we bring teams together in a spirit of collaboration to turn great ideas into life-changing medicines – strengthening our product portfolio and harnessing the potential of a pipeline across all stages of the drug development process.
Company Website: www.astrazeneca.com
Positions: Associate Engineer – Bot Configurator
Experience: 1.5 – 3 years
Job Location: Chennai
Salary: As per industry
Eligibility Criteria for Astrazeneca Recruitment 2022:
- Any specific Bachelors / Master Degree candidate must have. Or any specific institutions they must pass out from
- Engineering Degree / Masters in Computer Science
- Technical Degree
- Overall 1.5 to 3 years of IT Experience (Preferably RPA)
- Hands on working experience in Automation AnyWhere and Certified in the same.
- Create Technical specifications, Test plans and support documentations
- Sound knowledge on ITIL principles, Incident/Organisational change and AZ Access provisioning
- Strong Interpersonal, Technical writing, communication and presentation skills with Senior Collaborators
- Passionate to know the latest trends or developments in automation and adapt to the same
As a Bot Configurator, the key role is to be involved in design, development, coding, customization, configuration, testing, deployment and End to end support of Automation based solutions or Bots (Robots).
The Bot Configurator will build Robots based on the underlying architecture of Automation Anywhere also comprising other Microsoft Technologies such as.Net and relative client scripting languages. Should be capable of handling Automation support related issues and providing resolution.
- Design, develop, test, deploy and support robotic automation-based projects
- Gather business requirements and develop automation solution accordingly
- Share A Point Of View to build Solution Description Document and PQD
- Supports the Process Analyst in completing documentation where necessary throughout the lifecycle
- Supports the Process Analyst in defining and designing the solution along with other relevant activities, such as launch approval
- Configures the robot code, adhering to standards, modularization, scalability and reuse of code
- Performs unit/functional testing, supports UAT and performs bot classification and validation
- Conducts compatibility testing between RPA software and target systems within the scope of the automation
- Performs Peer reviews of other configurator’s code
- Migrates code to production and performs migration testing
- Provides Hypercare, training and knowledge transfer to the Business Bot Controller & Bot Administrator Team
- Re-configures code when required by a Change Request
- Design and develop testing and maintenance procedures and activities.
- Implement best practices, standards and procedures including quality and delivery methodologies.
- Identify bottlenecks/bugs and devise solutions to mitigate the same. Also motivate team to meet tight deadlines and to perform individually whilst working as part of distributed team.
- Ability to clearly articulate and demonstrate value proposition to customers through consulting services engagements.
- Take ownership of issues through from delivery or issue resolution or customer concern, as appropriate
- Ability to absorb technical information and communicate clearly to varied audience.
- Ensure that applications are monitored and consistently deliver high level of availability and performance.
- Pro-actively identify and report improvements for the service
- Ability to articulate the business requirements into practical solutions and analyze the automation candidates
Good to have the below certifications but not mandatory:
- Knowledge of any one Technology Stack such as .Net/C#/ASP.net or Java/J2EE or Python
- Basic knowledge on Macros (VBA), vb script, java script
- Familiarity in SDLC methodologies (Classic, Agile methodologies etc) , UI Path and Blue Prism (Or any other RPA tools)
- ITIL Certified or Trained
- Application knowledge related to Service Now, Jira
- Responsible for completing the Application Life Cycle plans for individual applications, which incorporate all attributes of the technology stack, to the required level of detail.
- Has primary responsibility for maintaining and updating all documentation associated to the Robotic Solution Delivery
- Ability to organize and prioritize work, meet deadlines and work independently.
- Stays abreast of the development in area of professional competence.
- AGILE / Scrum Certified
How to Apply for Astrazeneca Recruitment 2022?
Interested and Eligible candidates may apply to the posts through online mode.
Apply Link: Click Here