Date: June 28, 2022
Arrow Electronics Recruitment 2022 | IT Support Engineer | BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc – CSE/ IT/ ECE | Bangalore
Company: Arrow Electronics India Pvt ltd
Arrow Electronics Recruitment 2022: Arrow Electronics is a fortune 133 company with 15,700 employees worldwide, Arrow brings technology solutions to a breadth of markets, including Telecommunications, Information Systems, Transportation, Medical, Industrial and Consumer Electronics.
Arrow Electronics was founded in 1935 when a retail store named Arrow Radio opened on Cortlandt Street in the heart of lower Manhattan’s “Radio Row,” the birthplace of electronics distribution. Arrow Radio, established by Maurice (“Murray”) Goldberg, sold used radios and radio parts to retail customers. Other industry pioneers with businesses nearby were Charles Avnet and Seymour Schweber.
Company Website: www.arrow.com
Positions: IT Support engineer
Experience: 3-5 years
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary: Best In Industry
Eligibility Criteria for Arrow Electronics Recruitment 2022:
- BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc or relevant major
- 3-5 Years of Experience.
- Strong Computer Skills and the Ability to Troubleshoot and Diagnose Problems
- Familiarity with both PC and Mac Hardware and Software
- Experience with Network Repairs and Analysis
- Good Customer Service Skills
- Ability to Communicate Effectively to help customers fix their issues and feel satisfied with the experience
- Knowledge of other required Computer Systems for different work environments.
- Experience with Windows AD, DHCP, DNS is must
- Experience with Microsoft SCCM is plus
- Experience with ITIL is must
- Experience with Azure AD is a plus
- Experience with AWS is a plus
- Excellent analytical thinking abilities and attention to details.
- Documentation and organizational skills
- Excellent command of the English language.
- Installing and configuring computer hardware, software, systems, networks, printers, and scanners as per company standards.
- Setting up accounts for new users
- Responding in a timely manner to service issues and requests
- Testing new technology
- Establish routine tasks to clean and update systems related to end user machines.
- Participates in the installation, configuration, upgrade, and administration of networked servers, workstations, peripheral equipment, and software to assure continuous operations.
- Remotely accessing hardware or software for clients to make changes and fix problems.
- Providing technical support across the company
- Troubleshoots and performs various technical computer and peripheral repair duties that include but are not limited to server backup operations, identification, and replacement and repair of components.
- Participates in installation and configuration of networked computer users, e.g., computers, printers, modems, peripheral communications equipment, and software.
- Participates in installing and configuring upgrades to existing networks that enhance continuous operations, desired performance, and service.
- Updates existing security software on networks and workstations. Tests existing operating systems and personal computers for potential viruses and security problems.
- Monitors status of file servers, and network equipment to ensure constant availability. Takes corrective actions and notifies other staff of unresolved problems.
- May assist in monitoring local and wide area network usage and performance. Confers with networking specialists regarding problems.
- Maintains currency of knowledge and skills related to the duties and responsibilities.
- Performs other related duties as assigned
How to Apply for Arrow Electronics Recruitment 2022?
Desirable candidates may apply through online mode.
Apply Link: Click Here