Date: March 12, 2022
Applied Materials Recruitment 2022 | Software Support Engineer | BE/ B.Tech – CSE/ IT/ ECE/ EEE/ EIE | Bangalore
Company: Applied Materials India Pvt Ltd
Applied Materials Recruitment 2022: Applied Materials (Nasdaq: AMAT), the world’s largest supplier of products and services to the global semiconductor industry, is one of the leading information infrastructure providers. As a core information infrastructure company, Applied Materials innovates and commercializes the processing and manufacturing technology that helps semiconductor manufacturers produce the world’s most advanced chips.To support customers around the world,
Applied Materials employs approximately 12,000 people in over 65 locations throughout China; Europe and Israel; India, Malaysia and Singapore; Japan; Korea; Taiwan; and the United States.
Company Website: www.appliedmaterials.com
Positions: Software Support Engineer
Experience: 3 years
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Bangalore
Eligibility Criteria for Applied Materials Recruitment 2022:
- Excellent analytical skills, methodical problem solving skills and troubleshooting skills
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written) and the ability to interact with extended teams spread across the globe.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in software product support
- Bachelor of Engineering degree in Computer Science/Information Science/Electronics/Electrical/Instrumentation with strong back ground in Industrial automation software
- Background in Semiconductor Manufacturing/Industrial Automation is an added advantage
- Strong understanding of SDLC
- Prior experience in SQA methodologies is an added advantage
- Basic exposure to programming languages like C, C++, Java is needed
- Self-motivated and willing to learn new skills and technologies as needed
- Ability to meet objectives, goals and deadlines with minimal supervision.
- Understand, research, and resolve internal and external application and systems issues of moderate difficulty. Independently learn and investigate customer’s high value problem (HVP), systematic bug or systematic software failures.
- Create, test, and verify installation/upgrade instructions for Applied Materials’ product releases.
- Participates in product design, testing and documentation reviews as appropriate. Participate in user conferences.
- Provide off-hours customer support via pager and cellular telephone as scheduled. Provide telephone coverage as scheduled.
- Attend AMAT classes in designated product line and external classes for third-party software.
- Provide on-going training to customers and customer engineers (CE) for technical products and systems issues.
- Provide assistance in analysis of customer OS performance, integration and database management issues. Deliver updates and reports to managers, partners and peers.
- Assist in training junior level engineers in departmental procedures, corporate procedures, and detailed product operation.
- Demonstrates expanded conceptual knowledge in own discipline and broadens capabilities
- Understands key business drivers; uses this understanding to accomplish own work
- No supervisory responsibilities but provides informal guidance to new team members
- Solves problems in straightforward situations; analyzes possible solutions using technical experience and judgment and precedents
- Impacts quality of own work and the work of others on the team; works within guidelines and policies
- Explains complex information to others in straightforward situations
How to Apply for Applied Materials Recruitment 2022?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply this drive online by following link ASAP.
Apply Link: Click Here